Pass on Messages

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Right, just found out there's a possibility I will meet Nolan again this summer, July to be exact. I'm thinking I might pass on something for his birthday.

If anyone else is game we can either arrange something big from everyone or just small letters/whatever from individuals. Whatever you prefer.
If I don't meet him - I'll pass it on to someone who will for sure.

lalyil wrote:Right, just found out there's a possibility I will meet Nolan again this summer, July to be exact. I'm thinking I might pass on something for his birthday.

If anyone else is game we can either arrange something big from everyone or just small letters/whatever from individuals. Whatever you prefer.
If I don't meet him - I'll pass it on to someone who will for sure.
Wow!
Sigs???

In what context will you meet him?
A Nolan Fans gift would be amazing. Just to let him know we exist :) (if talli didn't already tell him)

Friends know the right people in London in regards to film premieres :) I met him very very briefly at Batman Begins premiere... Actually he wasn't going to come over but then my pen fell on the floor and suddenly he came running to pick it up for me. Gentleman lol
Inception was luckier, I met him one on one literally (well, there were two girls with me who didn't seem to care about anyone besides DiCaprio so I had Nolan all for myself), it was a little too overwhelming so I sounded like an ass.

I found out today I can fly over for TDKR premiere so hopefully my friends can help me out again. If not then I will either try red carpet, though that kinda sucks.. or just try Gary Oldman, if he's there this time, just to pass on things to Chris lol

What do you guys have in mind? As it's birthday month.. I was thinking about a big book with letters or whatever. Something he'd appreciate.

lalyil wrote:Friends know the right people in London in regards to film premieres :) I met him very very briefly at Batman Begins premiere... Actually he wasn't going to come over but then my pen fell on the floor and suddenly he came running to pick it up for me. Gentleman lol
Inception was luckier, I met him one on one literally (well, there were two girls with me who didn't seem to care about anyone besides DiCaprio so I had Nolan all for myself), it was a little too overwhelming so I sounded like an ass.

I found out today I can fly over for TDKR premiere so hopefully my friends can help me out again. If not then I will either try red carpet, though that kinda sucks.. or just try Gary Oldman, if he's there this time, just to pass on things to Chris lol

What do you guys have in mind? As it's birthday month.. I was thinking about a big book with letters or whatever. Something he'd appreciate.
A big book with letters...I like it.Maybe some of us could submit fan art?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:A big book with letters...I like it.Maybe some of us could submit fan art?
That could be awesome. I say - letters, pictures, drawings, poems, whatever you like written. And those who made films can submit screenshots and links to their films.

I made a book like that for Oldman years ago and it came out incredible. I use a photoalbum with A4 sticky pages, printed stuff and also had stuff sent to me by mail. I know he really really loved it and still has it. I think Nolan would appreciate it even more.

If people want to do it, I'll setup an email address and give out my post address to whoever wants it. I can just tell you now that if we don't have a minimum of 50 people interested it won't be that great..

lalyil wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:A big book with letters...I like it.Maybe some of us could submit fan art?
That could be awesome. I say - letters, pictures, drawings, poems, whatever you like written. And those who made films can submit screenshots and links to their films.

I made a book like that for Oldman years ago and it came out incredible. I use a photoalbum with A4 sticky pages, printed stuff and also had stuff sent to me by mail. I know he really really loved it and still has it. I think Nolan would appreciate it even more.

If people want to do it, I'll setup an email address and give out my post address to whoever wants it. I can just tell you now that if we don't have a minimum of 50 people interested it won't be that great..
Imagine his reaction to someone giving him a huge book with letters from his fans LOL
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Imagine his reaction to someone giving him a huge book with letters from his fans LOL
At the Inception thing I saw him at he was about to leave, the girls with me tried to get him to come over to me, as I was too nervous to go up to him. He didn't really want to stop for anyone, but then they said I'm only there for him, he came over to me and said 'that's what everyone said' as he's used to being someone 'along the way' when people only really want to meet 'the "stars"'. He's so humble. So getting something like that would shock him. LOL

Ask him if he knows about Nolan Fans. That is all we require.

lalyil wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Imagine his reaction to someone giving him a huge book with letters from his fans LOL
At the Inception thing I saw him at he was about to leave, the girls with me tried to get him to come over to me, as I was too nervous to go up to him. He didn't really want to stop for anyone, but then they said I'm only there for him, he came over to me and said 'that's what everyone said' as he's used to being someone 'along the way' when people only really want to meet 'the "stars"'. He's so humble. So getting something like that would shock him. LOL
Wrap it in Light Grey and Blue with a tag

"from ur nolan fans to u chris lol"

Well, no, but that would be hilarious.
Sigs???