Nolan Beliefs ?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
steveportee wrote:
solo2001 wrote: You spelled Canadian wrong. :| :lol:
http://canadiens.nhl.com/
I might have just owned you. :modesty:
I don't think so. 8-) Don't talk Canadian grammar with a Canadian.
The e is generally just a product of being translated from french (ex. Les Canadiens de Montréal)

Jonas Agersø wrote:Me neither, but Im pretty sure he is an atheist, judging on his film-making.
Judging on his film-making.... I doubt he's an atheist.

solo2001 wrote: The e is generally just a product of being translated from french (ex. Les Canadiens de Montréal)
I'm aware of that. Perhaps his username is referring to the Montreal Conadiens. :modesty:
Nah, I just like f*cking with people sometimes
RIFA wrote:Judging on his film-making.... I doubt he's an atheist.
explain

Ladies, I tacked the "e" on as a joke, (and your sophisticated French-CanadiAn ears may not have caught it). Anyway, Kubrick is your god? If you are going to be extremely sacrilegious, you might as well pick a less pretentious director and go with Scorsese. But, oh, I must have forgotten! You're Canadian! Being pretentious is a national pasttime, just like waiting wars out!( If your comment was intended as an offense, so is this. But if you are some awesome Canadian who intended no harm, rock on! Keep the Nolan-vibe going up in America's hat!)

Nolan isn't Canadien wrote:Ladies, I tacked the "e" on as a joke, (and your sophisticated French-CanadiAn ears may not have caught it). Anyway, Kubrick is your god? If you are going to be extremely sacrilegious, you might as well pick a less pretentious director and go with Scorsese. But, oh, I must have forgotten! You're Canadian! Being pretentious is a national pasttime, just like waiting wars out!( If your comment was intended as an offense, so is this. But if you are some awesome Canadian who intended no harm, rock on! Keep the Nolan-vibe going up in America's hat!)
You're gonna fit right in here at NolanFans.

Nolan isn't Canadien wrote:Ladies, I tacked the "e" on as a joke, (and your sophisticated French-CanadiAn ears may not have caught it). Anyway, Kubrick is your god? If you are going to be extremely sacrilegious, you might as well pick a less pretentious director and go with Scorsese. But, oh, I must have forgotten! You're Canadian! Being pretentious is a national pasttime, just like waiting wars out!( If your comment was intended as an offense, so is this. But if you are some awesome Canadian who intended no harm, rock on! Keep the Nolan-vibe going up in America's hat!)
Someone's a closeted Canadian. :modesty:

Someone is a closet American who studied abroad from Notre Dame for a semester and now considers themselves as CanadiEn as Tim Hortons and as non-American as admitting that Vietnam was a failure... :judge:

Nolan isn't Canadien wrote:Someone is a closet American who studied abroad from Notre Dame for a semester and now considers themselves as CanadiEn as Tim Hortons and as non-American as admitting that Vietnam was a failure... :judge:
I'm American. Vietnam was a failure.

Nolan isn't Canadien wrote:Someone is a closet American who studied abroad from Notre Dame for a semester and now considers themselves as CanadiEn as Tim Hortons and as non-American as admitting that Vietnam was a failure... :judge:
Wherever I'm from, I know we both love Canada! Embrace our heritage!

solo2001 wrote:
Wherever I'm from, I know we both love Canada! Embrace our heritage!
Ah whatever fellow Nolanite. Friend? Or Rivals? And I should warn you I have cloned myself so I'm a tough foe... Prestige reference... :goNF: