Nolan on Superman, silent on JLA

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
He doesn't say anything new, but here it is:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/03/19/ch ... ce-league/
"The Dark Knight" director Christopher Nolan certainly has his hands full these days juggling both the blockbuster Batman movies and an upcoming reboot of the Superman franchise.

With the big-screen futures of DC's best-known characters now under one creator's purview, we had to ask the filmmaker how he's approaching his new gig as the Man of Steel's shepherd — and whether this brings us any closer to a "Justice League" team-up between the two characters.

"We're producing the [Superman] film and David Goyer had a terrific take on the story," Nolan told MTV News during this week's ShoWest convention. "I've been working on the story with David, and he's going to go off and write it, and we'll see where it goes."

However, Nolan was far less verbose when it came to the possibility of Superman and Batman appearing on-screen together in a potential "Justice League" movie — a possibility we discussed here on Splash Page back when Nolan's involvement was initially rumored.

"I can't really talk about other things," smiled Nolan when asked if "Justice League" is any more likely now that he's guiding the destinies of Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Nolan, you're so...AAAGGGHHHHHH.

I love you though. :lol:

But seriously, I don't like the idea of him becoming a "superhero" director... I want more films like The Prestige and Memento. No Justice League thank you very much.
@sammyjankis88

apw
He won't. He is already said his Batman and Superman aren't part of the same universe.

Maybe he doesn't want to comment because it's nothing to do with him and entirely up to Warner.

Robin wrote:But seriously, I don't like the idea of him becoming a "superhero" director... I want more films like The Prestige and Memento. No Justice League thank you very much.
I totally agree.

Robin wrote:But seriously, I don't like the idea of him becoming a "superhero" director... I want more films like The Prestige and Memento. No Justice League thank you very much.
He's not directing Superman. His status on JLA is unconfirmed but I'd bet money that he's not directing that either.

I'd like to see him do more big-budget films, but yea. I agree with you.

if Inception does well i think we'll see more of those