Interesting/Strange facts about Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
MiracleSleeper wrote:I have to wonder, do you think Nolan has ever skimmed through this site just out of curiosity? I really would love to know what his reaction would be, and how he feels about us after seeing posts like these. :lol:
Nah.. in all seriousness i heard he doesn't even have a cellphone
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I have to wonder, do you think Nolan has ever skimmed through this site just out of curiosity? I really would love to know what his reaction would be, and how he feels about us after seeing posts like these. :lol:
Tom says he doesn't.

steveportee wrote:Chris Nolan is a fish. Someone w/ photoshop skills please make this happen.
Done.

Do you... like pineapple?

dafox wrote:
That's because he has a built in transmitter in his brain that allows instant communication with people.

MiracleSleeper wrote:
dafox wrote: Nah.. in all seriousness i heard he doesn't even have a cellphone
That's because he has a built in transmitter in his brain that allows instant communication with people.
I heard he has to look people in the eye when he talks to them. That way he can tell when they're lying
"When art imitates life"

jibran wrote:
steveportee wrote:Chris Nolan is a fish. Someone w/ photoshop skills please make this happen.
Done.

:lol:
You beat me to it.
Sigs???

dafox wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote: That's because he has a built in transmitter in his brain that allows instant communication with people.
I heard he has to look people in the eye when he talks to them. That way he can tell when they're lying
Took me a minute to remember what that was from :lol:

jibran wrote:
Done.

Well done. I kinda wanna make this my new avatar.

Chris Nolan doesn't actually write scripts. He just stares at a blank sheet of paper and words appear.

Chris Nolan once ate a live Snow Leopard just to see how it tasted.