He has emerged!

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Word on the street this was taken today... :D
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

:|

Is that a Bentley that he's driving?
{=}

He won't be driving, we have right hand drive cars here in the UK. Unless it's a imported vehicle.

OR...

It's a totally different country from a totally different time. But is it ain't, then awesome... we finally grab a shot of this guy. It's like he's undercover or something.
So yeah, that was my post of the day.

Look at him. Planning. Scheming. Thinking about all the epic stuff he's about to shoot in TDKR. How it's gonna be the most epic movie of all time.
Nah, he's probably just concentrating on driving

I'm almost convinced that his pajamas are suits. I have never seen him without a suit on
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:I'm almost convinced that his pajamas are suits. I have never seen him without a suit on
:lol:

The guy has dress sense, he's probably the only Director who wears a suit every day of filming. I wonder if he wears casual clothing at home (like jeans and a shirt), or his wardrobes are full to the brim with shirts, ties and dinner jackets? :lol:

Mason01 wrote:
Dodd wrote:I'm almost convinced that his pajamas are suits. I have never seen him without a suit on
:lol:

The guy has dress sense, he's probably the only Director who wears a suit every day of filming. I wonder if he wears casual clothing at home (like jeans and a shirt), or his wardrobes are full to the brim with shirts, ties and dinner jackets? :lol:

Honestly...I hope not. Just constant 3 piece suits...
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

Well, obviously cars has been imported if they are filming on the street, they can't have Gotham change driving sides suddenly :)
- The real question is, who the hell only takes one photo!? (if its real)

Nolan Rises! :lol: