Nolan Pens Wall Street Journal Article

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

I'm not sure but it seems QT doesn't like Nolan, but that's just my thought :P

^ I think he talked about TDKR briefly, on Howard Stern or something? He was disappointed that Stern watched something as grand and 'filmic' on his iPad. Something like that.

kor
Could someone put here full text?

Bale Fan wrote:I'm not sure but it seems QT doesn't like Nolan, but that's just my thought :P

Pratham wrote:
chocoboba wrote:http://online.wsj.com/articles/christop ... 1404762696

It's funny that he again references Tarantino. He seems like a Tarantino fan. It's odd Tarantino has never mentioned Nolan.
cause qt is a narcissistic jerk
QT might be a narcissistic jerk, but it has nothing do with his opinion of Nolan, whatever those may be.

If we're going to assume every director who hasn't mentioned Nolan publicly hates him we will be here a long time.

titansupes wrote:^ I think he talked about TDKR briefly, on Howard Stern or something? He was disappointed that Stern watched something as grand and 'filmic' on his iPad. Something like that.
Yep. Howard said he loved watching movies on his iPad and he couldn't wait to watch Dark Knight (rises) on it. QT made fun of him bc it was shot in 65mm and Howard goes and watches it on his fuckin iPad.