Do u think CN hates some of his life?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I ask this with a bit of tongue-in-cheek, but also with seriousness. I mean he is a well known celebrity now and that of course means his every move is watched. His privacy is now a constant battle. Also, with each film he has escalating pressures to deliver 'great' movies.

I think his success is in some ways a poisoned chalice. Of course, he has enjoyed huge success, but he's become a bit of a caricature figure. People everywhere seem to treat him like a God and that's got to do strange things to a person's self-esteem.

He must at some level be starting to get annoyed at having to live up to the CHRISTOPHER FUCKING NOLAN reputation. I'm playing devils advocate here because I have every confidence that Nolan will continue to make great films. But surely he's not going to be able sustain the level he's at? It's tough at the top so they say.

" The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. " - Blade Runner

Opinions?? :gonf:

Chris has always dreamt of being a filmmaker, so the fact that he's living the life of his dream makes me think he's probably pretty happy. I'm sure he understands and accepts that the downsides of being a prestigious filmmaker is just what comes with the territory. That's just my assumption though, who knows...

You never know, Nolan strikes me as someone who doesn't really give a fuck about public opinion.
He's a passionate filmmaker that just always gives his films 110% of effort.

11072014 wrote:You never know, Nolan strikes me as someone who doesn't really give a fuck about public opinion.
112% effort to be exact.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
11072014 wrote:You never know, Nolan strikes me as someone who doesn't really give a fuck about public opinion.
112% effort to be exact.
Well I like to round my numbers.
Problem bitch?

11072014 wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
112% effort to be exact.
Problem bitch?
Who you calling bitch? You hoe.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
11072014 wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote: He's a passionate filmmaker that just always gives his films 110% of effort.
112% effort to be exact.
Problem bitch?
Who you calling bitch? You hoe.[/quote]
Excuse you.
Last edited by Numbers on May 13th, 2014, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

dafuq is this thread?

he probably loves his life unless he's seen nf but idk i doubt that then he'd have killed himself

Nelson wrote:he probably loves his life unless he's seen nf but idk i doubt that then he'd have killed himself
:lol: Very true