URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Hmm, I have a possible idea for a video tribute but at the same time I don't really know that many video editing programs that wouldn't take up much computing power. All I have is a pathetic little 2GB laptop.

Anyway, if I can't make a video I'll try and think of something. I already sent a letter to you for before so I'm not sure if I should do something written again.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

And... sent.

Blair holds the record of fastest NFer yet! :P

darthnazgul wrote:Hmm, I have a possible idea for a video tribute but at the same time I don't really know that many video editing programs that wouldn't take up much computing power. All I have is a pathetic little 2GB laptop.

Anyway, if I can't make a video I'll try and think of something. I already sent a letter to you for before so I'm not sure if I should do something written again.
You're keeping the letter as is, yeah? And well, you have 5 days to decide and make something else if you want ;) the fact you have a letter in though is most important imo cos it serves two purposes - to say what you want to the man/legend and to make the book a page bigger/longer and more impressive hehe

and yeah most laptops are like that. I got Dell XPS recently just cos it's perfect for editing lol

You're awesome for doing this Liron! I got your e-mail. I'll rewrite my letter and have it sent to you for sure!

Thank you so much for all that you're doing! It means a lot!

akv1984 wrote:You're awesome for doing this Liron! I got your e-mail. I'll rewrite my letter and have it sent to you for sure!

Thank you so much for all that you're doing! It means a lot!
No worries my dear, just make sure it gets to me in time yeah? :)

and it's no biggy truly, I enjoy making this. I admire the man and want to show my admiration hehe

Thanks Liron:-) Thanks so much for taking the time out to do all this, I sent my original letter to you awhile back, but I will be writing a new one! It means a lot to all of us on here that you are taking the time out to send something to someone we all admire and respect. Thank you! Thank you! It's an amazing and kind gesture! big hugs to you:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:Thanks Liron:-) Thanks so much for taking the time out to do all this, I sent my original letter to you awhile back, but I will be writing a new one! It means a lot to all of us on here that you are taking the time out to send something to someone we all admire and respect. Thank you! Thank you! It's an amazing and kind gesture! big hugs to you:-)
No worries dear, just make sure the new letter reaches me by July 30. And when you send it write that you're written one before so I will remember to replace it with the other one. :)

and I'm happy to do it.

Just sent it Lalyill :-D

Anyone who emails me will get an email back, so if you haven't received one - know I didn't get it :) Happy to see reactions so far, got quite a few today already! Come on guys, let's make this book amazing.

Blue, I emailed you back.

lalyil wrote: Blue, I emailed you back.
Yes I got it, cheers :-D I didn't email you back coz I didn't want to spam your emails with thank you's.