What made you think today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Inceptionist wrote:
dafox wrote:Image
Mark Twain said that :)
Philosoraptor lived 65 million years ago. We know who's copying who......
"When art imitates life"

"When art imitates life"

I don't know how many of you are aware of the Money Pit in Oak Island.. but even if you don't believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory, this is one amazing piece of info. The best safe ever built :) Everytime I read about it, it blows my mind

lalyil wrote:I don't know how many of you are aware of the Money Pit in Oak Island.. but even if you don't believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory, this is one amazing piece of info. The best safe ever built :) Everytime I read about it, it blows my mind

Absolutely amazing. I won't be able to go one day without looking further into this now.

Mason wrote:
lalyil wrote:I don't know how many of you are aware of the Money Pit in Oak Island.. but even if you don't believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory, this is one amazing piece of info. The best safe ever built :) Everytime I read about it, it blows my mind

Absolutely amazing. I won't be able to go one day without looking further into this now.
I remember learning about this in middle school, and I vaguely recall a conclusion that it was the Vikings.

Whatever it is, it's pretty cool.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

The Vikings ? Well, I saw another show on that. I don't think they know who it was, there aren't enough evidence to suggest and since they can't even reach whatever's in the bottom..

In that other show I saw they did mention the Vikings, and the Templers as usual... but again said these are all rumours.

Cilogy wrote:
Mason wrote: Absolutely amazing. I won't be able to go one day without looking further into this now.
I remember learning about this in middle school, and I vaguely recall a conclusion that it was the Vikings.

I don't think there has ever been a conclusion. Everything surrounding this is complete theory.

Mason wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I remember learning about this in middle school, and I vaguely recall a conclusion that it was the Vikings.

I don't think there has ever been a conclusion. Everything surrounding this is complete theory.
+1

Humans...busy little creatures :)

It sucks that he committed suicide :neutral:
"When art imitates life"