NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
baneWAYNE wrote:I'm back everyone! Saving my home planet is hard work so i've decided to take a mini-vacation. :-D I'm excited to see what NF has been up to lately!
A lot of drama. Good to have you back!

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
steveportee wrote:
baneWAYNE wrote:I'm back everyone! Saving my home planet is hard work so i've decided to take a mini-vacation. :-D I'm excited to see what NF has been up to lately!
A lot of drama. Good to have you back!
Yea!

I've just been informed that baneWAYNE has died while on earth. Apparently the bullshit levels in NF's atmosphere were too high for him to adapt to. He will be missed.

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
prince0gotham wrote:Leave Fernando alone.
Image

Posts: 15391
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Crazy Eight wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Leave Fernando alone.
Image
since I don't get your post I'll post something random


Image

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011

Posts: 15391
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Mason wrote:
who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Posts: 1141
Joined: January 2012
Location: United States
My closing sentence from my school research paper on Abraham ( :roll: ):

This pious man, who has done such righteous deeds..... has proven that he is, in fact, a godly man, a real human being, and a real hero.
See what I did there? ;)

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16735
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Fernando wrote:My closing sentence from my school research paper on Abraham ( :roll: ):

This pious man, who has done such righteous deeds..... has proven that he is, in fact, a godly man, a real human being, and a real hero.
See what I did there? ;)
Did you really put that many dots?

Posts: 1141
Joined: January 2012
Location: United States
Law_of_4 wrote:
Fernando wrote:My closing sentence from my school research paper on Abraham ( :roll: ):




See what I did there? ;)
Did you really put that many dots?
You didn't want me to post the whole sentence did you?

Locked