NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
07202012 wrote:I never quite understood what the "Collective Diary" was for. :think:
It gives you the illusion that people actually care about what's happening in your life or what you are doing at this very moment.

Flying Rodent wrote:
07202012 wrote:I never quite understood what the "Collective Diary" was for. :think:
It gives you the illusion that people actually care about what's happening in your life or what you are doing at this very moment.
So its facebook on NFs :P
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
So its facebook on NFs :P
Kinda, but way funnier.

It's a dumping ground for random shit that doesn't fit into other threads. And yea, status updates basically.

DreamPolice wrote:Saw on my university's course page that there's a new class coming next year called "The Science of Batman".
Wow! I'd like to take this course! :batman:
Liron wrote:Dude, wb. And that is very awesome!
I have decided my next (final) year's thesis will be on The Dark Knight trilogy. Mainly, its dealing with terrorism from a legal point of view.
Great idea! If you don't mind, I suggest you research a few Bat-comics that deals with this subject also, so that people may have a better idea where the trilogy (and its themes) came from. A lot of people here can help you, and I'd sure like to read it when you're done.
solo2001 wrote:
It's a dumping ground for random shit that doesn't fit into other threads. And yea, status updates basically.
It's also fun reading it.

Fucking Facebook forced me to get a stupid timeline finally. I hate the timeline. I feel violated.

Ninja took my warning virginity, and all I can say is I'm glad it was her.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Ninja took my warning virginity, and all I can say is I'm glad it was her.
Anytime buddy

ComptonTerry wrote:Fucking Facebook forced me to get a stupid timeline finally. I hate the timeline. I feel violated.
You'll get over it in about a day.
Do you... like pineapple?