NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Hardy's took more work no doubt.
Sigs???

Hardy's preformance easily topped everyone else, with Anne close second. No bad preformances though.

That said, having seen the cas in the last few days, Hardy is by far the nicest to the fans, with Marion and Anne after him. JGL left the worst impression tbh which is disappointing. Even Freeman was nicer when I saw them.

I can't believe I watched TDKR 3 times on opening day, and my appreciation for this movie has only increased with each viewing. :-D

oracle86 wrote:I can't believe I watched TDKR 3 times on opening day, and my appreciation for this movie has only increased with each viewing. :-D
It has great replay value. Much better than Inception for example. Seen it twice in 8 hours yesterday and second viewing was by far, better. First one was near perfect too but since I saw it as part of the TDK marathon, and straight after TDK, I actually really missed the Joker's presence lol

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm actually really disappointed by this sites opinions on TDKR. In general, even the smarter members have formed some really thought-less, stupid opinions about the movie. People nitpick it in areas that are literally issue-less, and if I see one more person rank Levitt's performance over Hardy's, my head's going to explode.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, obviously, but I can't remember that last time I genuinely thought this many people were just being stupid in regards to a film. Anyway, until this fanboy cluster fuck dies down, I'm out. Revoir.
Unfortunately there are certain members of NF who, in an effort to appear unbiased and "objective", want to nitpick and criticize non-issues.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote: Unfortunately there are certain members of NF who, in an effort to appear unbiased and "objective", want to nitpick and criticize non-issues.
thats true

I can't believe how many people missed the whole fucking point of The Dark Knight Rises. I realize that different films affect people differently. But I've never had such an emotional response to a film in the history of cinema. So many people missed that impact cause they couldn't get past a few non-issues, most of which fall in the category of "it's a movie."

People have forgotten how to watch films for the STORYTELLING aspect because they are too busy trivializing them.

After watching the film last night all someone had to say to me about it was they liked TDK more cause of the Joker. And it made me realize how few people really appreciate the story of The Dark Knight. So many people miss the point of films, even the ones they like. So many people miss out on the point of the story. I guess I can't really flaw anyone for that. But it just makes me sad at the same time.

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm actually really disappointed by this sites opinions on TDKR. In general, even the smarter members have formed some really thought-less, stupid opinions about the movie. People nitpick it in areas that are literally issue-less,
What i've observed is that there are perhaps so few flaws that any people find are blown way out of proportion.
Crazy Eight wrote:and if I see one more person rank Levitt's performance over Hardy's, my head's going to explode.
Everyone else graduated from the talli school of acting. Move on dude.
Crazy Eight wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinion, obviously, but I can't remember that last time I genuinely thought this many people were just being stupid in regards to a film. Anyway, until this fanboy cluster fuck dies down, I'm out. Revoir.
Oh noes! What will we do without the guy who's done literally nothing but troll the forums for months!? :cry:

solo2001 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I'm actually really disappointed by this sites opinions on TDKR. In general, even the smarter members have formed some really thought-less, stupid opinions about the movie. People nitpick it in areas that are literally issue-less,
What i've observed is that there are perhaps so few flaws that any people find are blown way out of proportion.
Crazy Eight wrote:and if I see one more person rank Levitt's performance over Hardy's, my head's going to explode.
Everyone else graduated from the talli school of acting. Move on dude.
Crazy Eight wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinion, obviously, but I can't remember that last time I genuinely thought this many people were just being stupid in regards to a film. Anyway, until this fanboy cluster fuck dies down, I'm out. Revoir.
Oh noes! What will we do without the guy who's done literally nothing but troll the forums for months!? :cry:
zing