Riot and Appreciation Threads

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
My Tom Hiddleston Appreciation Thread is gone.

Updated the first post.

Allstar wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:wait what does talli have to do with this, i'm missing something
If talli did not make 3 appreciation threads in the span of 5 minutes all of the threads would of not been deleted and outlawed.

i thought those 3 actors deserved an appreciation thread...i dont get why somebody else gets decide whats worth having a thread for

if you didnt want to post in the thread, you could simply ignore it...there are people who were going to participate in those threads

chee has lost it...Teddy needs to intervene

mchekhov wrote:
Allstar wrote:
If talli did not make 3 appreciation threads in the span of 5 minutes all of the threads would of not been deleted and outlawed.

i thought those 3 actors deserved an appreciation thread...i dont get why somebody else gets decide whats worth having a thread for

if you didnt want to post in the thread, you could simply ignore it...there are people who were going to participate in those threads

You need a ban.

mchekhov wrote:
Allstar wrote:

Thanks to you around 40 appreciation threads were deleted. For shame.

chee wrote:I'm aware that news has been pretty slow and you guys like to goof off, but please do not make any more riot threads. If you have a problem with the admin or the moderators, take it to them in a PM.

Anyone who participates in riots, from here on out, will get a ban or warning, depending on their involvement.

Thanks.

In regards to appreciation threads:
Will be allowed, as long as they are made for discussion, and not in the behavior of making it "just because."

Actors and directors, not involved with a Nolan film, can have a thread made only in the Entertainment section:
-Any actor or director that is currently involved in a film (or any other entertainment platform) will be discussed in that certain thread and will not be allowed to have a thread dedicated solely to them.
-Actors and directors that are either deceased or retired can warrant a thread about them.

Actors that are involved in a Christopher Nolan film may have a thread about them in the movie section that they are/were involved with.
Threads for TV shows, movies, books, or video games must be made in the Entertainment section, with the title and the year it was first made/released.

Members who do make appreciation threads "just because" or in spite of these regulations, will be referred to the punishments above for riot threads.

Any questions, comments, or concerns about this can either be PMed to me or be posted in this thread. Thanks.
sad bella lugosi is sad :(

unless...

solo2001 wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

Thanks to you around 40 appreciation threads were deleted. For shame.

i made 3 today, and only made 3 before..does it matter if i made them in one day, or over the course of 4 weeks? thats silly

Actors and directors, not involved with a Nolan film, can have a thread made only in the Entertainment section:
-Any actor or director that is currently involved in a film (or any other entertainment platform) will be discussed in that certain thread and will not be allowed to have a thread dedicated solely to them.
-Actors and directors that are either deceased or retired can warrant a thread about them.
So basically you cannot make a thread on any working actor/director?

PS- I think it does not make too much sense if you want to make a thread for an actor in a Nolan film that the thread has to be in the section of the film they were in. If I want to discuss Leonardo DiCaprio... Inception will barely be brought up... :JGLface:
Last edited by Allstar on February 4th, 2012, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
So basically you cannot make a thread on any working actor/director?

that's what i thought...chee has officially lost her goddamn mind