The Womens Fashion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ready... steady... go!

I'm sure the ladies of nf will like this thread as for guys :leoface: at you for creating this.

Today I'm wearing dark wash jeans, a blue v-neck spaghetti strap top, a black jacket that makes me look like a member of Daft Punk, and confortable slip on shoes. My hair is straightened and my makeup looks classy.

Women's fashion FTW!!!!!!!!

akv1984 wrote:Today I'm wearing dark wash jeans, a blue v-neck spaghetti strap top, a black jacket that makes me look like a member of Daft Punk, and confortable slip on shoes. My hair is straightened and my makeup looks classy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Mason wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Today I'm wearing dark wash jeans, a blue v-neck spaghetti strap top, a black jacket that makes me look like a member of Daft Punk, and confortable slip on shoes. My hair is straightened and my makeup looks classy.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Agreed. We wanta see pics. :-D
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Seriously you guys? Women didn't ask for ya'lls pictures in the Men's Fashion Thread. Y U ASK FOR MINE????

akv1984 wrote:Seriously you guys? Women didn't ask for ya'lls pictures in the Men's Fashion Thread. Y U ASK FOR MINE????
Because we are male, and you are female, it's in our genes to naturally ask you such questions.

Black velvet shirts are all I need. Makes you look classy, austere and mysterious. 8-)

akv1984 wrote:Seriously you guys? Women didn't ask for ya'lls pictures in the Men's Fashion Thread. Y U ASK FOR MINE????
It was worth a shot right?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Look at all the love this thread gets.