This forum is quickly dying.

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
George wrote:Either wait for the TDKR trailer to hit in December or take more time to think about what you're posting before you click Submit.
*Starts slow clap* :clap:

Why you lurking my page brah?

Mason01 wrote:So it is clear who is willing to change the forum and who is willing to continue being idiots. Very well, I now know who is worth talking to and who isn't.
I don't mind the in-jokes, however stupid some of them are, but I've made it clear that I want to see more respect for Nolan on this site. In the last 3 months on NF, his name's been mentioned about, what, 3 times? That is of course excluding the TDKR boards.

I get you cristophmac. But what should we do in the entertainment and forum fun about Chris Nolan?

What it is to add that hasn't been talked already? Just to talk about how great he is... we already did that... at least I did that long time ago. Nothing to prove anymore. So I'm just waiting interesting news and talk about other movies other actors...

Just because it's a nolan fans site it doesn't mean that we should talk about Nolan when there's nothing to talk about. We talk about Nolan in the Nolan thread or in the TDKR, TDK, Inception etc. threads.

The entertainment sections and forum fun sections are dedicated to other movies, other actors, other directors, other forms of entertainment, fun stuff, interesting or hilarious news etc. That's why they were made for. So I basically don't understand all this mickey mouse club complaining about ridiculous stuff... (not you... but some members who turned angels all of a sudden... they consider a god damn thread for penguins created in the FORUM FUN something "not that good" for the current situation of nolanfans... wow... Did they forget that they are responsible for HUNDREDS of dumbass threads and that they are more than half the reason this forum looks like it does? Now they wanna act all hippie about this stuff?)

We'll talk about Nolan as soon as there is something to talk about... TDKR threads have double the posts of other areas on this forum. However... we don't talk enough about his movies or himself as a director.

Me, for one thing, I'll talk in the TDKR when there is something to talk about. I don't want to post opinions or contradict people to start a debate there ... so I keep myself out of things till they are clear. All this rumor talk and bs are not for me...

RIFA wrote:I get you cristophmac. But what should we do in the entertainment and forum fun about Chris Nolan?

What it is to add that hasn't been talked already? Just to talk about how great he is... we already did that... at least I did that long time ago. Nothing to prove anymore. So I'm just waiting interesting news and talk about other movies other actors...

Just because it's a nolan fans site it doesn't mean that we should talk about Nolan when there's nothing to talk about. We talk about Nolan in the Nolan thread or in the TDKR, TDK, Inception etc. threads.

The entertainment sections and forum fun sections are dedicated to other movies, other actors, other directors, other forms of entertainment, fun stuff, interesting or hilarious news etc. That's why they were made for. So I basically don't understand all this mickey mouse club complaining about ridiculous stuff... (not you... but some members who turned angels all of a sudden... they consider a god damn thread for penguins created in the FORUM FUN something "not that good" for the current situation of nolanfans... wow... Did they forget that they are responsible for HUNDREDS of dumbass threads and that they are more than half the reason this forum looks like it does? Now they wanna act all hippie about this stuff?)

We'll talk about Nolan as soon as there is something to talk about... TDKR threads have double the posts of other areas on this forum. However... we don't talk enough about his movies or himself as a director.

Me, for one thing, I'll talk in the TDKR when there is something to talk about. I don't want to post opinions or contradict people to start a debate there ... so I keep myself out of things till they are clear. All this rumor talk and bs are not for me...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The bold part is just genius
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I used to come in here a lot for great discussion before Inception came out, but since Inception there's been a lot of new posters, many of whom don't have the same respect for discussion. Now when I see disagreement, it always, always results in posters calling each other morons. Usually immediately, and without even an attempt at anything resembling discussion.

So I rarely come here anymore. So I guess it's partly my fault that NF is dying too, because instead of staying to help fix, I just left. :lol:

The random threads don't bother me at all - if I don't want to read it, I skip it, no biggie. (And it's much easier to build a community if you can banter randomly with people online.) But the lack of actual discussion and the increase in disrespect in threads where I'd EXPECT discussion and respect is the last straw.

Oh this was a fun read.Quite funny just how much some members didn't actually meant anything with their words.

Mr. Caine wrote:Oh this was a fun read.Quite funny just how much some members didn't actually meant anything with their words.
I originally did. Didn't work. Look at me now.

Mason wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Oh this was a fun read.Quite funny just how much some members didn't actually meant anything with their words.
I joined. All threads previous are irrelevant.

Mason wrote:
Why would you run Bane?