You guys stay in shape?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

motivation to get swole for summer 8-)

I've started running and utilizing my chin up bar for pull ups and crunches again. Been doing push ups.

lol that's about it.

Nope, not even close.
I'm competing with DD :lol:

Peace wrote:I've started running and utilizing my chin up bar for pull ups and crunches again. Been doing push ups.

lol that's about it.
Pretty much yeah.

Started running today with couple of buddies and we plan to do it three or four times a week, great stuff at the end of the day.

m4st4 wrote:
Peace wrote:I've started running and utilizing my chin up bar for pull ups and crunches again. Been doing push ups.

lol that's about it.
Pretty much yeah.

Started running today with couple of buddies and we plan to do it three or four times a week, great stuff at the end of the day.
End of the day is good. Get to release all the tension. I prefer the morning if I can drag my ass out of bed though. Gets the endorphins going. So you feel better during the day. Working out later in the day can make it harder to go to sleep. I struggle with that enough already.

I've joined my local gym and am trying to get myself to go more than once a week. Mainly doing running, to be honest.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I've joined my local gym and am trying to get myself to go more than once a week. Mainly doing running, to be honest.
Running once a week? lol That won't do much. Do crunches at home.

Lord Gandy showing you how its done.

Forum Pro
Law

/thread

yes, working out keeps me sane.