Drunk thread...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Post Reply
Posts: 15321
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Image

Posts: 22388
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
:modesty: ;)

Posts: 19672
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Dodd wrote::modesty: ;)
Typical Dodd.

Posts: 22388
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
BlairCo wrote:
Dodd wrote::modesty: ;)
Typical Dodd.
yeah I'm a loser who got too wasted at dinner with friends on a rainy tuesaday night. now in on NF


deal with it :lol: ;)

Posts: 19672
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Dodd wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Typical Dodd.
yeah I'm a loser who got too wasted at dinner with friends on a rainy tuesaday night. now in on NF


deal with it :lol: ;)
Are you gonna tell me you love me now?

Posts: 22388
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
BlairCo wrote:
Dodd wrote: yeah I'm a loser who got too wasted at dinner with friends on a rainy tuesaday night. now in on NF


deal with it :lol: ;)
Are you gonna tell me you love me now?
Blairco your silver tounge devil you :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Posts: 19672
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Dodd wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Are you gonna tell me you love me now?
Blairco your silver tounge devil you :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)
Image

Posts: 3668
Joined: June 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Lol. iPhone ftw. I'm excited for Interstellar discussion with you guys :goNF:

Posts: 22388
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
Addicted2Movies wrote:Lol. iPhone ftw. I'm excited for Interstellar discussion with you guys :goNF:
go on...

Posts: 3668
Joined: June 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Dodd wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:Lol. iPhone ftw. I'm excited for Interstellar discussion with you guys :goNF:
go on...
And I've had one too many :shifty:

Post Reply