Favorite restaurant/food thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I only like fancy High-Quality food. Hopefully by 2015 all cheap food should be phased out. If you eat food, you have no excuses for not getting fancy food.

And I'm done. I think.

I love fish. Raw, sushi/sashimi or cooked, steamed, broiled, baked.

Salmon is my favorite.

Salmon with rice or pasta, asparagus/veggies, mash potatoes. All yummy.

anonymity wrote:I love fish. Raw, sushi/sashimi or cooked, steamed, broiled, baked.

Salmon is my favorite.

for my money you just can't beat Baked salmon with potatoes & salad on the side.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on July 24th, 2014, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bacon wrote:I only like fancy High-Quality food. Hopefully by 2015 all cheap food should be phased out. If you eat food, you have no excuses for not getting fancy food.

And I'm done. I think.
Cheap doesn't mean bad food. If you live in a major city chances are there is a respectable youth food culture if you live in a somewhat socially progressive area. Food culture is the new status symbol for those who don't have the means to infiltrate other more expensive popular collective subcultures (e.g. art, automobiles).

Places like NYC, San Francisco, L.A. Vancouver, Toronto, and Miami (just to name a few) are seeing a rise of young chefs who are fed up with the classic culinary way of doing things and opening micro-label bespoke restaurants and food trucks. Insanely delicious and very cheap. I was late to the party on this one, I thought to be in the 'know' in food culture one needed to be posted at Trump International every Thursday or going to the latest restaurants in Bon Appétit magazine, but no, the best food is hidden in the artistic ghetto restaurants and food trucks.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
anonymity wrote:I love fish. Raw, sushi/sashimi or cooked, steamed, broiled, baked.

Salmon is my favorite.

for my money you just can't beat Baked salmon with potatoes & salad on the side.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Bacon wrote:I only like fancy High-Quality food. Hopefully by 2015 all cheap food should be phased out. If you eat food, you have no excuses for not getting fancy food.

And I'm done. I think.
:roll:

Awesome to see a lotta fish lovers here! Fish three times a week, two salmon, one fried tuna steak, is my vice.
Baked salmon, roast potatoes & sweet potato, fine beans and broccoli. Lots of pepper and mixeds herbs as well. Can't go wrong with that

ratedR wrote:Awesome to see a lotta fish lovers here! Fish three times a week, two salmon, one fried tuna steak, is my vice.
Baked salmon, roast potatoes & sweet potato, fine beans and broccoli. Lots of pepper and mixeds herbs as well. Can't go wrong with that
Fish awesome.

One of my favorite dishes is a baked tilapia and shrimp with melted Parmesan poured over the top of it. #mouthwatering

And I'm done. I think.
Mediterranean cuisine says otherwise.

Dodd wrote:

And I'm done. I think.
Cheap doesn't mean bad food. If you live in a major city chances are there is a respectable youth food culture if you live in a somewhat socially progressive area. Food culture is the new status symbol for those who don't have the means to infiltrate other more expensive popular collective subcultures (e.g. art, automobiles).

Places like NYC, San Francisco, L.A. Vancouver, Toronto, and Miami (just to name a few) are seeing a rise of young chefs who are fed up with the classic culinary way of doing things and opening micro-label bespoke restaurants and food trucks. Insanely delicious and very cheap. I was late to the party on this one, I thought to be in the 'know' in food culture one needed to be posted at Trump International every Thursday or going to the latest restaurants in Bon Appétit magazine, but no, the best food is hidden in the artistic ghetto restaurants and food trucks.
Bacon was just trying to mess with M4 so he's spamming different threads with the same type of comments.