The IMDb Top 250 Game

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
31- Sunset Blvd.

I don't think some of those films should be in the top 30

mastervirgo wrote:I think it would be better if we should talk about how many of 250 movies we've never seen. and somebody with lowest number would be the winner.£
That'd probably be better, but this is simple & people won't do it if it takes work. ;)
Eternal-Fighter wrote:4. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. :silent:

I've watched more than a 150 movies in the Top 250. Does that still count?
Nope. :D But if you watch The Good The Bad & The Ugly your score will probably increase alot, if you've seen so many.

chee wrote:
Erik wrote:I think I'm winning this game! :D

2-The Godfather!
Erik, I am disappoint. Rent it now. :JGLface:
If you are disapointed by that, just listen to the top 10 movies I have not seen:
The Godfather (2), The Godfather: Part 2 (3), Il Buono, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo (4), Shindler's List (6), 12 Angry Man (7), One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (8).
I haven't seen 6 out 10 movies that are in the top 10. Though I have to say that I did actually watch half of The Godfather.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I got 2 too :( I haven't seen 3, 4, 5 or 7 either :oops: I am working on it though and I wasn't bothered about film until later on last year when I got really interested in Chris. Now I'm even changing my mind about what I want to do for the rest of my life because now I definitely want to be involved with the film industry and I'll probably be going to do a film degree at uni after my college course. This guy's changed my life and after seeing his work no other directors come near in my opinion. Before this happened I didn't know films could be so good.

#88 - Bicycle Thieves (1948)

Best IMDb "Top 250" Titles You Haven't Seen
1-50 of 68 titles.

4 - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

On a side note, I just noticed that Blade Runner and Batman Begins are bumper buddies! :D

#102 - Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)

I only watched Star Wars and LOTR,great movies by the way