The versus game

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
prince0gotham wrote:What? You either haven't visited other forums or have only written in 1 forum with perfect, flawless moderation or both. By my standards this forum's moderation (in the rare ocasions when it needs such) is 7.5/10
I may not be familiar with many forums but those that I have joined generally take the OP in the spirit in which it's intended. This forum is like a bunch a five-year olds who can't focus on the question that's been asked. Where's the moderation? Where's the guiding the thread back onto topic or keeping the bitching down? It's like this forum only exists for the flaming. There is a set of rules posted on the News & Announcements board - a set of rules that is constantly flouted without correction or censure. It's completely fucking pointless. This is the School of Rock forum - "just do whatever you want."

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:What? You either haven't visited other forums or have only written in 1 forum with perfect, flawless moderation or both. By my standards this forum's moderation (in the rare ocasions when it needs such) is 7.5/10
I may not be familiar with many forums but those that I have joined generally take the OP in the spirit in which it's intended. This forum is like a bunch a five-year olds who can't focus on the question that's been asked. Where's the moderation? Where's the guiding the thread back onto topic or keeping the bitching down? It's like this forum only exists for the flaming. There is a set of rules posted on the News & Announcements board - a set of rules that is constantly flouted without correction or censure. It's completely fucking pointless. This is the School of Rock forum - "just do whatever you want."
chee wrote:Cut it out you guys.

Twizzlers vs Red Vines.
Welp, I tried too. :\

chee wrote:
chee wrote:Cut it out you guys.

Twizzlers vs Red Vines.
Welp, I tried too. :\
Yeah, well done, chee. I don't even know what Twizzlers vs. Red Vines means.

Look, George is a really good mod but he's hardly ever here. Chee is a great mod but she has access to about zero percent of the whole forum. Teddy and Alex do not do moddery, which is fine. The amount of fuck you and suck my little hotdog that goes on in this place is a fucking embarrassment. The trolls (FFS you have self-confessed trolls on here, like RIFA) and flamers need to be put down forthwith and ANY comment that is directed at the poster instead of his opinion needs to be deleted and the transgressor warned immediately. You need more mods and you need mods that do not give a fuck, as long as they can justify their actions to Teddy and Alex. That's all.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
Indeed, where's this world heading to...

Oh, they are American candies. :lol:

As for the whole mod thing, Alex is handling that for the v3 launch. :)

How about...cupcakes vs brownies?

chee wrote:Oh, they are American candies. :lol:

As for the whole mod thing, Alex is handling that for the v3 launch. :)

How about...cupcakes vs brownies?
If there's coffee with 'em I'd take either one.

chee wrote: How about...cupcakes vs brownies?
Both eaten in Italian shops, thus don't know if they're like the original and the last time I've eaten a cupcake was so long ago, BUT, with these premises, I'd say brownies :D

Hot chocolate vs tea?

Hot chocolate, definitely. Might be because I'm an American, but I despise tea (and coffee).

Pencils vs pens.

Andrea wrote:
chee wrote: How about...cupcakes vs brownies?
Both eaten in Italian shops, thus don't know if they're like the original and the last time I've eaten a cupcake was so long ago, BUT, with these premises, I'd say brownies :D

Hot chocolate vs tea?
Tea is so broad. I drink green tea - about five cups a day. Hot chocolate is only for geting out of the swimming pool, so tea for me.

EDIT: Damn - missed it.
chee wrote:Pencils vs pens.
Pencils all the way. Erase your mistakes.

Bush vs. Obama

If I could choose neither, I would. But I'll go with Obama, I still don't really care for his views, but my lord he repealed DADT and that definitely puts him above Bush.

Forks vs spoons