NolanFans' Collective Diary

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Mason wrote:
FilmmakerRising wrote:Well, you're not me, don't want your advice, so back off. kthnx
Oh, you are a special one, aren't you? I'm going to have fun here.
We've had the the tard (batmotor), the religious tard (bakanboi), the troll tard (mrbatman aka batmotor), and now the cocky tard (FilmmakerRising).

What a wonderful variety! :lol:

FilmmakerRising wrote:Alright, I'm leaving this retarded site anyway, so it doesn't matter whether or not I get banned for this.

You guys are a bunch of retards and I hope you realize you're grown men trolling a teenager through a computer screen who has/will do more than you guys have done with your lives. So seriously, keep that in mind. Bye.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

FilmmakerRising wrote:Alright, I'm leaving this retarded site anyway, so it doesn't matter whether or not I get banned for this.

You guys are a bunch of retards and I hope you realize you're grown men trolling a teenager through a computer screen who has/will do more than you guys have done with your lives. So seriously, keep that in mind. Bye.
Bye honey. Love you.

Peace honeybunny.

N4L, your avatar is so amazing. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm literally in love with his avatar. I want to spend the rest of my life with it.

I know right. :tooexcited: I'm watching Black Swan tonight. Gotta have my Natalie fix.

Nolan4Life wrote:I know right. :tooexcited: I'm watching Black Swan tonight. Gotta have my Natalie fix.
There's this specific scene that I just adore...

Plus, Nolan4Life, I don't know how old you are, but you seriously need to stop flirting with FlyingRodent, who is 14. Seriously. Don't tell me you're not because your chats are disgustingly provocative when that age is taken into consideration.
Already forgotten about it.
I have this condition...
Joking it's just that you didn't exactly do much on this site to be remembered or kept in mind

Forum Pro
Law
FilmmakerRising wrote:Well, you're not me, don't want your advice, so back off. kthnx
Kid, I'm trying to make your life in these forums easier. I understand your 14 but your dealing with adults here, this is an adult forum. We joke, have fun, but we also like to keep things tidy when the moderators aren't around. I think tehbatgetsbraked is the same age as you but he acts twice as mature. Take some lessons from him if not me, you have to earn your stripes around here. Your post count is a lot for someone who just joined, for the simple fact that you argue with veteran members and then apologize for it. Your post count is also high because you bragged about your perfect life 100 times, but you already adressed that issue. Did you realize that not one member was sympathetic towards you? You don't deserve it because you are arrogant.

That's all