NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Shams Charania‏ @ShamsCharania
Sources: Washington star John Wall has agreed to a four-year, $170M extension with the Wizards, including player option and trade kicker.

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
Cleveland and Boston have agreement on deal to send Kyrie Irving to the Celtics for Isaiah Thomas package to Cavs, sources tell The Vertical

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN
Cavs and Celtics on verge of a deal: Kyrie Irving for Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and 2018 Nets pick unprotected, sources say

Celtic won that deal.

Got out of a situation of potentially maxing an aging I.T. who is a defensive liability and got a very young franchise caliber PG out of it.

The Nets pick and losing bench depth hurts, no doubt, but having such a strong core in Hayward, Irving and Al Horford along with promising young talent in Tatum and Brown the future looks bright.

I could honestly see this squad getting to the NBA Finals in a weak Eastern Conference. Lack of bench depth is a big redflag.

Raptors, Cavs, Wiz and Celtics are the only teams that could really compete in the East.

Melo on OKC should be fun :thumbup:

PG, Russ, Melo

Shit is going to be brazy

Dodd wrote:Melo on OKC should be fun :thumbup:

PG, Russ, Melo

Shit is going to be brazy
West just keeps loading up. I hope to see more teams in the East load up like this.

This off szn has been too much for me to handle. So many blockbuster big-name trades and moves. Whewwww

Gordon Hayward just broke his ankle.

I turned off the fucking TV. Incredibly shocking injury.

Wishing a speedy recovery to GH. Hate to see something like that to such a great dude.

It's not getting as much attention, but Jeremy Lin is also out for the rest of the season after rupturing his patella tendon.