NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
PowerDump wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 11:49 pm
But to be fair, if Warriors start clicking on all cylinders, I still think Cavs will take at least 1. The refs made sure Bron wasn’t swept last season in the first half of the 1 game they took so I’m sure there will be push back so that if it looks like it’s going that way this year; I’d bet it will happen again.
This is almost as dumb as your "did you see Chris Paul fake that injury" take from last week.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 12:08 am
PowerDump wrote:
But to be fair, if Warriors start clicking on all cylinders, I still think Cavs will take at least 1. The refs made sure Bron wasn’t swept last season in the first half of the 1 game they took so I’m sure there will be push back so that if it looks like it’s going that way this year; I’d bet it will happen again.
This is almost as dumb as your "did you see Chris Paul fake that injury" take from last week.
Lol, they had a ton of help in that game, people on this site were calling that outside of me and a lot of people still say the Cavs had a ton of help.

Sorry for guessing wrong on one of the biggest bitches in basketball faking an injury (the only way that loser will win a ring is if Lebron goes over there). Maybe I just don’t put it past someone who yells at KD to “play ball!” when KD thought he was fouled and then cheaply elbows him in the asshole. Let me guess, when Lebron falls and acts like he is on his deathbed, do you assume he is truly injured lol? So when he was elbowed by his teammate and flew back 10 feet on the ground, did you really think he got hit that hard? These players can be big drama queens on the court occasionally.

You’ve never seen or played a sport where someone does something dumb and pretends they were injured on it to make it look not as bad? Please, I wouldn’t believe you even if you sad no.

PowerDump wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 12:28 am
PowerDump wrote:
Lol, they had a ton of help in that game, people on this site were calling that outside of me and a lot of people still say the Cavs had a ton of help.

Sorry for guessing wrong on one of the biggest bitches in basketball faking an injury (the only way that loser will win a ring is if Lebron goes over there). Maybe I just don’t put it past someone who yells at KD to “play ball!” when KD thought he was fouled and then cheaply elbows him in the asshole. Let me guess, when Lebron falls and acts like he is on his deathbed, do you assume he is truly injured lol? So when he was elbowed by his teammate and flew back 10 feet on the ground, did you really think he got hit that hard? These players can be big drama queens on the court occasionally.

You’ve never seen or played a sport where someone does something dumb and pretends they were injured on it to make it look not as bad? Please, I wouldn’t believe you even if you sad no.
Sorry, you misunderstand me. I'm not here to engage with the same harebrained earth-is-flat-9/11-was-an-inside job vomit you've been ruining these threads with for the last five years. Just pointing out you've had two colossally stupid takes in record time.

June 1st, 2018, 12:49 am
PowerDump wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 12:28 am

Sorry, you misunderstand me. I'm not here to engage with the same harebrained earth-is-flat-9/11-was-an-inside job vomit you've been ruining these threads with for the last five years. Just pointing out you've had two colossally stupid takes in record time.
How have I been ruining these threads? So me saying there Refs can be biased means I think the earth is flat and 9-11 was an inside job? Haha, I think a big reason for the truth is you are partial to Chris Paul more than anything as I don’t ever recall even talking to you before.

Allstar wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 12:15 am
Just raw talent and skill set I don’t think there is anyone that has ever been like him. He needs to go to the Sixers and get another ring or two. He’s a perfect fit there, he will bring them over the top.
Pretty much agree on all points except him being a perfect fit in Philly. Doesn’t fit well with Simmons who needs the ball in hand as well. That being said probably his best destination. What he is doing now is something no on can argue though. He is making this game look effortless. For me he is making strong case for GOAT.

Refs are trash again.

If Warriors lose game 3 it’s 100% on Curry at this point. 1 of 14 from the field? Give anyone on this site a basketball and they’d do better (talk about probably flushing your chance of getting Finals MVP down the toilet).

They should have a National “Lebron Loses” Holiday around this time of the year. It’s already almost a natural occurrence that he loses in the Finals each year.

Good god that was boring.