Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Allstar wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:46 pm
She called his personal life a dumpster fire... she doesn’t know his personal life.
relax my dude, nothing about this discussion was serious

I don’t think that particular comment was a joke but whatever....not worth responding to.

Damn Allstar. Who pooped on your breakfast today?

Allstar wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:46 pm
She called his personal life a dumpster fire... she doesn’t know his personal life.

She’s having another delusional fantasy rant where she’s going to get cast in a WB’s DC movie or date Leo.
Ruth was joking along with me but I'm the one who is delusional.

And you do realize everyone fantasized about stuff and shares it with their friends. Do you not have friends? Do you not have fun? This comment actually really hurt and I don't appreciate it. You don't need to apologize and you won't since you don't like me and that's fine.

You're a toxic member of this forum and your just overall awful. Sorry for joking about your man crush. No one is immune to jokes.

Grow up and learn to have fun or just leave

Sorry I’m annoyed people are trying to “cancel” Leo because he’s been in consensual relationships with adults and you’re adding to that. It’s tiring.

Allstar wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Sorry I’m annoyed people are trying to “cancel” Leo because he’s been in consensual relationships with adults. It’s tiring.
No one cancelled him. We still like his work and we will still pay to see his movies. I even praised his professional life. So what is your problem with me dude?

Ruth and I were just having fun. We've had this banter in threads before.

God forbid Artemis has fun. Her life needs to be tragic and sad and depressing all the time. She needs her delusions right?

Take a hike.

Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:57 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:55 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:54 pm

ok so if both of us try there’s statistically a bigger chance
I'm good with this. As long as winner splits the stuff equally and as long as we bring each other along and share entrees on date nights.
50/50 splits, shared fake date nights and we both advance our hypothetical careers
Lmao, you two actually make this place, tolerable.

Also what the heck Allstar, don't be such a buzzkill. lol

Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Allstar wrote:
Sorry I’m annoyed people are trying to “cancel” Leo because he’s been in consensual relationships with adults. It’s tiring.
No one cancelled him. We still like his work and we will still pay to see his movies. I even praised his professional life. So what is your problem with me dude?

God forbid Artemis has fun. Her life needs to be tragic and sad and depressing all the time. She needs her delusions right?

Take a hike.
Look to respond to your earlier statement. I don’t dislike you...at all. And since an apology won’t be accepted I dunno what else I can do. I was being tongue and cheek and of course you can joke around and have fun, I have no problem with it.

Guys you hear the new? DiCaprio is suing some rando online for calling his personal life a "dumpster fire."

"Mr. DiCaprio is horrified that someone would say that," the actor's attorney said. "He wants everyone to know, his personal life is not a dumpster fire but rather a small intimate camp fire."
Allstar wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 7:00 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Allstar wrote:

Take a hike.
Look to respond to your earlier statement. I don’t dislike you...at all. And since an apology won’t be accepted I dunno what else I can do. I was being tongue and cheek and of course you can joke around and have fun, I have no problem with it.
Were you though?

Allstar wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 7:00 pm
I was being tongue and cheek

like dude i think you were a bit too harsh on artemis. but we’re gonna leave your boy leo alone.