Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 2:15 am
Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:17 pm
You know, I wanted Priyanka Chopra to win when she came over to America, but marrying a Jonas Brother makes it so hard to root for her. Like if she likes skinny black haired white boys, surely Ezra Miller was available.
Ezra Miller's lifestyle is fundamentally different to Priyanka's, including the values. She wanted a straight firang, not a self-proclaimed queer.
This is probably true. Ezra is too high energy for her.

But the pairing with Nick Jonas is still so ridiculous. Like imagine going from having an affair with Shahrukh Khan to marrying a Jonas Brother. Such a downfall.

My cha cha ji thinks that she's doing it for immigration reasons and she should be investigated for fraud.

Well that's why I said wanted. :ninja:

Jonas ticks off all boxes on 'the Indian checklist' if a girl were getting married to a 'non-Indian'

Pratham wrote: She wanted a straight firang, not a self-proclaimed queer.
lmao

how in the hell are you more racist than me?

Cilogy wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 2:23 pm
Pratham wrote: She wanted a straight firang, not a self-proclaimed queer.
lmao

how in the hell are you more racist than me?
I don't think I was being racist. I just used a Hindi word to describe a guy who'd get seal of approval from Indian parents.

Or are you saying I'm being racist against Priyanka? :think:

too much alcohol

Anyone here in Budapest, Krakow or Prague this Friday to next Friday? 🕷

I will be in Kraków but a month from now.

My trip to New York really triggered my acne. Like I wore makeup, then on top of that I'm walking around everywhere and it's hot so you sweat. And I guess it just clogged my pores.

Trying out drying lotions and drinking way more water. Hopefully it's better by next week.

Artemis wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 4:06 pm
My trip to New York really triggered my acne. Like I wore makeup, then on top of that I'm walking around everywhere and it's hot so you sweat. And I guess it just clogged my pores.

Trying out drying lotions and drinking way more water. Hopefully it's better by next week.
BHAs were game changer for clogged pores and acne for me. The ordinary has a really cool one for less than $7 if you don’t want to shell out for stuff like Paula’s choice

Ruth wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 4:25 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 4:06 pm

BHAs were game changer for clogged pores and acne for me. The ordinary has a really cool one for less than $7 if you don’t want to shell out for stuff like Paula’s choice
I'll def look into BHA's.

Using the Mario Badescu drying lotion. Hopefully it works. I know it makes the acne worse before getting better though but that's only for like a day so I'm not too worried.