Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Seeing Tenet in six hours.

Will post couple of lines here after it's finished.

Mind you, I have no idea what this movie is about.

supposed to see this in 3.5 hours but for the past 2 hours i’ve been feeling extremely nauseous and i just can’t properly calm myself down. i kinda knew this was likely to happen, but i feel so anxious and i hate it.

Ruth wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 8:08 am
supposed to see this in 3.5 hours but for the past 2 hours i’ve been feeling extremely nauseous and i just can’t properly calm myself down. i kinda knew this was likely to happen, but i feel so anxious and i hate it.
pls see it for me and record the sex scenes

Is Cruise going to the cinema for a premiere a scene from Mission Impossible?

Also, enjoy your screening. Impatient to read all your thoughts, at least if they're positive! (otherwise, go to hell :angel: :angel: :angel: ).

Artemis wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 10:36 am
Ruth wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 8:08 am
pls see it for me and record the sex scenes
i have seen this film and can confirm the only sex scenes happening were the ones in my head in parallel to the plot

gunna post a review ruth / general impressions?

-Vader

i might! but i couldn’t really provide a score yet (scores are pretty arbitrary in my mind anyway) and i need to sit on it for at least a couple of hours before i can’t form a sentence more elaborate than “i liked it! it’s cool!!”

but yea

i liked it

looking forward to Tenet marketing saying "RUTH LIKED IT" and it becoming a box office sensation over night

-Vader

all I’m saying, WB, is - all you gotta do is just reach out to me

just shoot me a dm

Ruth wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 4:30 pm
all I’m saying, WB, is - all you gotta do is just reach out to me

just shoot me a dm
Hey