Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 5:39 am
Sysmatic wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 7:54 pm
Ruth wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 7:31 pm
I say we go and make our own forum.

with blackjack and hookers.
Wasn't that the plan for VilleneuveFans¿
still is, isn't it
Yeah. But MyCocaine is too busy world dominating the McNugget factory.

Running an office wearing a suit everyday feels good.

It's so weird being the boss. Too many good things.

When will they finally release The Abyss on blu-ray? It's turning 30 next year.

"you can't fire me I quit" -ology

Cilogy wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 6:40 pm
how do you go from typing 'ci' to 'o' and not notice it?

Pratham wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 1:54 am
Cilogy wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 6:40 pm
how do you go from typing 'ci' to 'o' and not notice it?
no I was using the suffix "ology" but it didn't work the way I intended

Serious question of genuine curiosity to the fellow NF veterans, but why are you guys still here? It's not like any of us are touching the main Nolan boards that much or at all even, so what's stopping any of you from just making and migrating to a Discord channel or something?

And yes, I am asking that as the dweeb that decided to unban his account after 4 years because he was bored and struggling with possible depression.

the people bruhbruh

DreamPolice wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:35 am
Serious question of genuine curiosity to the fellow NF veterans, but why are you guys still here? It's not like any of us are touching the main Nolan boards that much or at all even, so what's stopping any of you from just making and migrating to a Discord channel or something?

And yes, I am asking that as the dweeb that decided to unban his account after 4 years because he was bored and struggling with possible depression.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:41 am
the people bruhbruh
^solo gets it.

I've been a member of this community for nearly 7 years, and, as annoying as we all can be sometimes, I enjoy the discussion here and to be honest it's a really good place to kill time also. I value many of the opinions I hear from members here and we all share a strong love of film as a form of art and entertainment. Plus, the active member count is small enough for us to feel a sense that we know everyone while also broad enough that it's not a single member posting in every thread.

Not to mention how childishly cool it is to get hyped up over new Nolan stuff when it inevitably happens.

DreamPolice wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:35 am

wait for the hypetrain beech