Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Nolan has made a movie that was one part of the biggest entertainment trend of the year and it still wasn't good enugh to really revive this forum.

The movie has grossed higher than Dunkirk and Tenet combined, and the activity on the related subforum is not even near the level of any of those two. Like how badly have the forum type websites have fallen? Damn.

Or maybe "Nolan has progressively lost box office prowess and cultural relevance over the last 10 years" :lol:

I think it's just the sign of the times?

I adored Oppenheimer, think it's one of Nolan's best, I have thought about it pretty much daily since I first saw it (okay i swear i'm not insane like maybe just a tad but not so much idk) and would have loved to discuss it for hours to no end, and have missed so many folks on here who don't seem to frequent NF as much as well, but... ehh..?

I fondly think of the hilarious awful and confusing days of my time on here, but forums as a social media platform has sort of died a little and not sure what would it take to reignite that urge to use it as a means of communication and discussion. I still check this place out even if I don't think I have much to contribute to.

Anyone hopefully everyone here is living their best lives atm <3 i ain't forgot about y'all

It's hard to participate in/start convo when there's no one around, but I still lurk around from time to time. I also enjoy seeing what some of ya'll have been watching through Letterboxd.

I had to...