Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm
Going on a date today with this girl that I've been talking to for a bit. Wish me luck y'all. I really hope I don't cry.
Good luck.

Numbers wrote:
Going on a date today with this girl that I've been talking to for a bit. Wish me luck y'all. I really hope I don't cry.
You got this dude!

Numbers wrote:
Even if you do, hopefully she'll understand. Nothing wrong with it after what you've been through.

appreciate the help, keith. sum good stuff there that'll help steer me in the right direction.

also, i'm noping the fuck outta the tenet section

Forum Pro
Law
Numbers wrote:
I went on a date recently, first time in a while. Needless to say she ghosted me

Elizabeth Debicki and Jennifer Lawrence are the same age and it's like "how?????" Debicki is like so regal and mature and Lawrence is like every American stereotype rolled into one person.

People are different.

gtf outta here no fucking way man. Blowing my fucking mind here brah. Blowing. My. Fucking. Mind.

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiittttt

Seeing Rise of Skywalker, Knives Out, and all the Tenet content yesterday makes me want to jump start my filmmaking career somehow. Every single time I step into a movie theater, I’m reminded of what I want to do in life and where I want to go.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:54 pm
Seeing Rise of Skywalker, Knives Out, and all the Tenet content yesterday makes me want to jump start my filmmaking career somehow. Every single time I step into a movie theater, I’m reminded of what I want to do in life and where I want to go.
I feel this so much! Take small steps and take the time to learn the craft. Also, there is no age limit!