Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
reminds me that i keep getting internal mini freakouts whenever I see like a former classmate or someone I know get married lmao. it’s like getting a notification that you’re going to get old and die

but i guess it’s totally cool to do it in your mid to late 20s, so many people do that. I just can’t see myself doing that at all in my 20s

m4st4 wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 6:31 am
I have 44 notifications that won't go away. How do I end my life?
try this

ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications

Ruth wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 7:32 am
reminds me that i keep getting internal mini freakouts whenever I see like a former classmate or someone I know get married lmao. it’s like getting a notification that you’re going to get old and die

but i guess it’s totally cool to do it in your mid to late 20s, so many people do that. I just can’t see myself doing that at all in my 20s
oh you sweet summer child

Thanks Pratham! Life saver.

RE: my housing problem, thanks for the input all I appreciate it.

-Vader

projector bulb stopped working

My mom died last night. And nothing feels real.

Numbers wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm
I know it won’t mean much because this kind of pain is immeasurable, but holy shit I am so sorry. This is absolutely horrible and I don’t know what else to say to console you in any kind of way right now. I just want you to know that here we care about you, and will be there for you if you want to talk to someone. Message me any time you feel comfortable.

Take care of yourself, and don’t be harsh on yourself. It’s okay to feel whatever way you are feeling - whichever way your pain is manifesting is valid. I’m truly sorry for your loss.

Numbers wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm
You're going to feel like you're living on Mars for a few years, but especially the next many months. 3 years after losing my mom, I still miss her dearly and feel the pang of the loss very deeply. You learn to live with it. You aren't alone. Reach out if you need anything.

-Vader

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. If you feel like talking, venting, I'm sure many of us will be here for you.

I wasn't there for her in her last moments. The last time I saw her was last month.