Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Artemis wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 12:26 pm
i'll like ur pics on instagram

wait what's ur insta lol

Law wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 12:20 pm
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 4:14 am
i love you all
then why don't you like my pics on instagram
i got rid of it :cry:

Vader182 wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:52 am
i have the option to buy a book of business 10 minutes from my current location that'd quadruple my net book size.

I'd have to take out a loan large enough it'd absorb almost all increased revenue for a decade. Probably around a million dollar loan. So I'd rely on new business more than ever to actually, you know, make money. If we don't grow how we want, or business stagnates (a recession hits in 5 years) I'm kind of fucked. there's a lot of other factors too.

On the other hand, I could take all the money I'd invest into this other location (minus the loan) and double down on my current location, staff the hell up, ramp up marketing significantly, and earn bigger bonus' due to higher growth for a smaller book.

so yeah i'm paralyzed by indecision

-Vader
I pulled the trigger on this. last week I interviewed with corporate to approve the acquisition and got accepted, seller and i came to agreement today. I should be owning two locations by November 1st.

feeling a chaotic and confusing combo of panic i have to actually make this happen but also p elated, so:

but also

-Vader

Congrats and good luck. Wish you the best.

Yaaaaaasssssss Vader! Be the NF sugar daddy

yasss vader182!

The more I think about grad school the more excited I get about it strangely enough.

I took a few practice quizzes for the reading portion and I did good on those since I read so damn much. Just gotta brush up on the math.

Does anyone have experience with Peloton? Thinking of buying one

Artemis wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 8:53 pm
The more I think about grad school the more excited I get about it strangely enough.

I took a few practice quizzes for the reading portion and I did good on those since I read so damn much. Just gotta brush up on the math.
thanks for the kind words everybody & tbh i regret not going to grad school even if i'd never 'use' the degree. higher education was one of the highlights of my life.

i'll probably eventually go back to get an MA or PHD in film or philosophy or something

-Vader