Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Torn between getting an iPhone XS or waiting till September for the new models. I'll probably won't be getting any of the new models but when you're paying $1000+ for a phone and you're weeks away from the event, you might as well wait and see what the options are. Plus, the prices of the old models decrease too.

But knowing that I can immediately get a new one instead of using a phone with a broken screen and a dead battery is very tempting.

Why even get a $1000 phone at all? :think:

Oh, I’ve asked myself the same exact question. I know cheaper options exist but I HATE Android. I’ve been using iOS for 8 years now, and I don’t want to change.
But... I’m sorta not paying for it out of my own pocket. Basically, my mom has some money saved up for me and she was like: Why save it?
She asked me to take her to one of main electronics store one day and we literally arrived minutes before they shut their lights down. She asked to see the latest iPhones and I asked her if she wants to get one herself since she’s way due for an upgrade aswell, but she wanted to get me one and I was like I don’t know if we should spend that amount of money on a phone.
I still think it’s a ridiculous amount of money to spend it on a phone but maybe I earned it. I’m so close to finish painting our new place which would’ve set us back almost the same amount of money if we had hired a professional to do it.

Oh, and painting a whole floor? Bad idea. Many anxiety attacks later, I’m down to the last coat of paint on three sections.

get an older iphone they all operate identically

Gonna go to New York again for my b-day to see To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway.

Can you go to Broadway in jeans and hoodie or you're supposed to be in fancy clothes

Pratham wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 4:08 am
Can you go to Broadway in jeans and hoodie or you're supposed to be in fancy clothes
You probably can... but why would you.

m4st4 wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 4:23 am
Pratham wrote:
its comfy :angel:

m4st4 wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 4:23 am
Pratham wrote:
If it's your typical style of clothing, I don't see why you wouldn't. Who cares about disingenuously conforming to fashion expectations? Dress codes for restaurants and the like are intolerable.

I think you can wear regular clothes during the matinees but for evening shows you dress up.