Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
It’s not full of spoilers, as far as I’m concerned. It mainly sets up the mood of the final showdown but pretty much zilch concerning spoilers, unless you’re into dissecting every shot to come up with theories. But that’s not a healthy way to live

Well, that's the thing... I fear I've already been spoiled too much with that news about the final showdown...

Nomis wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 3:21 pm
Well, that's the thing... I fear I've already been spoiled too much with that news about the final showdown...
You mean production leaks and stuff like that? Got it. Cause I was pretty much in the dark with the production of the last season, so the trailer doesn't look like anything to me tbh.

Oh I don't know anything about production leaks. It's just that I really pity the fact that they talk about
where the, apparently, finally confrontation takes place and have already spilled some beans as to who will be there and even in which episode it takes place...
I mean, what the fucking fuck.

Nomis wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Sanchez wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Nomis wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 8:48 am
So, like, is the new Game of Thrones trailer full of spoilers?
It's not full of spoilers but I would say that if you don't know much about the show (or nothing at all) then yeah it does kind of spoil a lot.
I've seen all the seasons lol

I, sadly, saw some shots in Gif form but I feel like I've seen too much already. I'm gonna skip it.
Oh, ok. Since you asked that here and not in the GoT thread I just assumed you stayed out of that thread because you didn't want to know anything about former seasons.

Personally I don't think it spoils anything of importance for S8. But some probably would feel that way about a couple of things.

the film for my film has arrived. is Chris proud of me yet?

idk about him but we're proud of you, you philadelphian elf

Michaelf2225 wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 2:34 pm
the film for my film has arrived. is Chris proud of me yet?

Amazing Michael. 😃👏👏👏

That's dope as fuck Michael

Why does drama on this site always happen overnight when i'm asleep. One day i'll catch one in real time.