Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I'm seeing a 16mm print of Das Testament des Dr. Mabuse this weekend.

Der Müde Tod in 35mm the following week. Also, Eraserhead in 35mm to end the month.

MyCocaine wrote:I'm seeing a 16mm print of Das Testament des Dr. Mabuse this weekend.

Der Müde Tod in 35mm the following week. Also, Eraserhead in 35mm to end the month.
I'm so jealous.£

I start acting classes on Saturday. I'm kind of nervous and hope I don't stutter through scenes or exercises. I have a slight stutter when I speak sometimes but it's mostly under control now. So that's the only thing I'm nervous about.

I also start kickboxing classes this week as a fun way to get exercise into my routine!

akv1984 wrote:I start acting classes on Saturday. I'm kind of nervous and hope I don't stutter through scenes or exercises. I have a slight stutter when I speak sometimes but it's mostly under control now. So that's the only thing I'm nervous about.

I also start kickboxing classes this week as a fun way to get exercise into my routine!
That's kinda hot.

You're a fucking badass akv.

Aww thanks you guys!

Oh my gosh this is like a sign. I was worried and nervous about my stutter coming out during my first acting class this weekend and then I see this Ezra Miller interview. I had no idea that he stuttered and this is so inspiring to me!

does anyone else get really offput other posters get way too emotionally invested into the forum?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:does anyone else get really offput other posters get way too emotionally invested into the forum?

-Vader
Yes.