NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:millions of people are partaking in the joy of romantic love and fucking each other's brains out tonight

and I'm just sitting here alone, eating BBQ and watching reviews of a gaming monitor I want to buy

hey hey hey, whatever happened to you being a better and not so cynical person?

I went on the reddit personalfinance section to get some advice on investing in IndexFunds vs putting money into a TFSA. While there I stumbled upon the studentload section. Some of those stories are scary. One guy is $120,000 in debt from a gender studies degree and can't find a job. Another person is $200,000 in debt from a sociology degree and is a waitress. WTF! The system is broken. Why are high schools and guidance counsellors letting young people destroy there life before it begins. Student loan stories are scarier than any horror movie I've watched. Glad I'm not a part of that world. Whats even worse is the fact that this debt is compounding interest!

Forum Pro
Law
Dodd wrote:I went on the reddit personalfinance section to get some advice on investing in IndexFunds vs putting money into a TFSA. While there I stumbled upon the studentload section. Some of those stories are scary. One guy is $120,000 in debt from a gender studies degree and can't find a job. Another person is $200,000 in debt from a sociology degree and is a waitress. WTF! The system is broken. Why are high schools and guidance counsellors letting young people destroy there life before it begins. Student loan stories are scarier than any horror movie I've watched. Glad I'm not a part of that world. Whats even worse is the fact that this debt is compounding interest!
If you were part of that world you might've been able to differentiate "there" and "their"

Law wrote:
Dodd wrote:I went on the reddit personalfinance section to get some advice on investing in IndexFunds vs putting money into a TFSA. While there I stumbled upon the studentload section. Some of those stories are scary. One guy is $120,000 in debt from a gender studies degree and can't find a job. Another person is $200,000 in debt from a sociology degree and is a waitress. WTF! The system is broken. Why are high schools and guidance counsellors letting young people destroy there life before it begins. Student loan stories are scarier than any horror movie I've watched. Glad I'm not a part of that world. Whats even worse is the fact that this debt is compounding interest!
If you were part of that world you might've been able to differentiate "there" and "their"
Sorry, speed typing on the phone. But thank you for always finding something negative to say.

so im wondering how long it'll take until we see Law in the news for shooting an unarmed person for no reason

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:so im wondering how long it'll take until we see Law in the news for shooting an unarmed person for no reason
The same day you become a happy person, so never.

Law wrote:
Cilogy wrote:so im wondering how long it'll take until we see Law in the news for shooting an unarmed person for no reason
no one is ever happy

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:
Law wrote:
no one is ever happy
love me

love doesn't exist either, because I've never experienced it and I'm projecting my insecurities onto the world

Love is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.