NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
BlairCo wrote:m4st4 is not coming back confirmed.
uuh. I gotta PM you.

-Vader

Really?

Why? :cry:

fucking pipes are frozen

fuck this fucking winter.

Nomis1700 wrote:I would like to trade Allstar for getting M4 back. No offense to M4 btw.
wat. Allstar can be baity as shit, but when he's not, he's cool.

We could trade MyCocaine and celibate. I'm thinking about MARVEL, too, but he's not the aggressive type of troll, plus he can be funny sometimes, so he can stay... for now

Cilogy wrote:true, but I just hope this shit doesn't turn into some massive battle akin to what happened back then

we're supposed to love each other here under the warmth of cinematic brilliance

and you know we're getting into dangerous territory when I, of all people, am saying this
sayin that won't absolve ya

and yeah he's been too emotional
he oughta just forget about it, come back and get used to the thought that unless he's ready and willing to simply walk away from confrontation it'll never matter who shot first

yo m4, cmon

Ruth wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:I would like to trade Allstar for getting M4 back. No offense to M4 btw.
wat. Allstar can be baity as shit, but when he's not, he's cool.

We could trade MyCocaine and celibate. I'm thinking about MARVEL, too, but he's not the aggressive type of troll, plus he can be funny sometimes, so he can stay... for now
I am hardly any troll. One should be allowed to have a rant once in a while. I have only crossed the line in the various comic-book movie threads and towards you. I don't like the way you label me as a troll just because of a few feuds between us. Ever since I joined this forum I always contributed with discussion and information. I have contributed to the banning of numerous trolls and I am always making a big fuss when people are getting carried away and are making several irrelevant discussions.
So stop putting a label on me.

MyCocaine wrote:I have contributed to the banning of numerous trolls and I am always making a big fuss when people are getting carried away and are making several irrelevant discussions.
Ah ye mighty hero! Too bad your own time could also come close, too.

man we're about to lose Leonard Nimoy and I don't know if I'll be okay with that