NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
ratedR wrote:I'm currently nursing one of my cat's weak kittens back to health after the little guy got malnutrition and hypothermia. The veterinary clinic said there was no hope but with antibiotics and some cat milk substitute (€15 for 1 tub might I add) the lil fella's a million dollars. Starting to open his eyes, purr, everything.
My respect = you have all of it

MiracleSleeper2 wrote: My respect = you have all of it
Well if I didn't already have it cos of the Dr. Cox avy... 8-)
Much appreciated

Dodd wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
ratedR wrote:I'm currently nursing one of my cat's weak kittens back to health after the little guy got malnutrition and hypothermia. The veterinary clinic said there was no hope but with antibiotics and some cat milk substitute (€15 for 1 tub might I add) the lil fella's a million dollars. Starting to open his eyes, purr, everything.
My respect = you have all of it

So I accidentally wandered into the trailer 3 thread in the Interstellar forum like a moron and I think someone just casually posted film spoilers right there in their first sentence. Please tell me I was just seeing things..

ChristNolan wrote:So I accidentally wandered into the trailer 3 thread in the Interstellar forum like a moron and I think someone just casually posted film spoilers right there in their first sentence. Please tell me I was just seeing things..

this place is a death trap i tells yah

the_red_ninja wrote:cyber-bullying is not cool yo. :judge:
Despite what media says, cyber-bullying =/= trolling.
Living up to your role, eh?
RatedR - Head Doctor/Surgeon, his operation table is rated-R for disturbing scenes of violence

Cyber bulling shouldn't even exist. The options to block or ignore is there, people just don't use it.

BlairCo wrote:Cyber bulling shouldn't even exist. The options to block or ignore is there, people just don't use it.
Cyber bullying goes deeper than just harassing people online. Like finding phone number and address to target someone offline.

I wonder why Vertigo is so boring

-Vader