NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Some guy on Twitter just said, "Whiplash is a long movie, but I liked it anyway."

Really? Whiplash? A long movie?

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Some guy on Twitter just said, "Whiplash is a long movie, but I liked it anyway."

Really? Whiplash? A long movie?
lol

Man, this week have to be the fastest week ever in my entire life.

what is life?

what is existence?

"Every year is getting shorter... never seem to find the time"

ComptonTerry wrote:"Every year is getting shorter... never seem to find the time"
I think every year is the same length??? Unless something's happened to the earth's orbit that I'm unaware of... :think:

dealwithit wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:"Every year is getting shorter... never seem to find the time"
I think every year is the same length??? Unless something's happened to the earth's orbit that I'm unaware of... :think:
Um did you not watch Interstellar dude? They explained that the earth's atmosphere gets shorter by 7 years while theyre in space so of course the years get shorter. It's science bro

Havoc1st wrote:Man, this week have to be the fastest week ever in my entire life.
Is anyone supposed to care or what?

Havoc1st wrote:Man, this week have to be the fastest week ever in my entire life.
don't put so much pressure on the week, it's got enough shit to deal with outside of you rushing it

dealwithit wrote:
Is anyone supposed to care or what?
Nope.