NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
didich wrote:
Sandy wrote:8 hrs until viewing #2
Love you too

Is it rational to get irritated with people who, when you're paying for shopping on a self-service machine, start loading their stuff onto the, well, shopping side of the machine? Because I think that's just rude and that people should just fucking wait until the person on the SS machine has finished, but I could be thinking in an arbitrary manner.

Crazy Eight wrote:My plans to see Interstellar in Seattle at the Boeing 15/70mm IMAX theater underneath the Space Needle fell through this morning, as my cold turned into a sinus infection, which would have rendered the 150 mile trip insanely unenjoyable. I'm stuck with seeing the movie in either a blah Digital IMAX that is near me, or a Cinemark XD that I've never been too. Ugh.
I remember the Clackamas xd being decent. I am doing Bridgeport liemax tonight. Saw dark knight last night at cinetopia the gxl there is pretty nice. Seattle is a must though. Anything at Lloyd center is a risk. Haha

Crazy Eight wrote:My plans to see Interstellar in Seattle at the Boeing 15/70mm IMAX theater underneath the Space Needle fell through this morning, as my cold turned into a sinus infection, which would have rendered the 150 mile trip insanely unenjoyable. I'm stuck with seeing the movie in either a blah Digital IMAX that is near me, or a Cinemark XD that I've never been too. Ugh.
Sorry dude. Take care of yourself, feel better.

Durden wrote:
I remember the Clackamas xd being decent. I am doing Bridgeport liemax tonight. Saw dark knight last night at cinetopia the gxl there is pretty nice. Seattle is a must though. Anything at Lloyd center is a risk. Haha
How big is the XD screen compared to Bridgeport? Can't find any info online.

I love the GXL's sound system. Projection is meh, but the sound is incredible.

Two and a half hours

Still haven't seen anything past trailer 2 (which I haven't watched in months)

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Two and a half hours

Remember when we pretended we were going to watch it completely blind

Sandy wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Two and a half hours

Remember when we pretended we were going to watch it completely blind

ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha yup

But I have pretty foggy vision metaphorically speaking so i think I'm alright

I've been literally trying to hold back my tears for the past half hour

because...
fuck.

Ruth wrote:I've been literally trying to hold back my tears for the past half hour

because...
fuck.
Did you see it?