NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

what horrible person :x

Cilogy wrote:
Pratham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/anne-hat ... eo_2436537

Guys, Nolan once wore a pirate suit and eye patch, serving drinks.

Remember that when/if you're down in the drench.
Cilogy, do your Photoshop / Sims / voodoo thingy.

WE NEED THIS!
best I could do in about 10 minutes

Perfect. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cilogy wrote:
Pratham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/anne-hat ... eo_2436537

Guys, Nolan once wore a pirate suit and eye patch, serving drinks.

Remember that when/if you're down in the drench.
Cilogy, do your Photoshop / Sims / voodoo thingy.

WE NEED THIS!
best I could do in about 10 minutes

Lmao

In junior high school, back in good ol' 2003, I was told students couldn't finish 8th grade until they completed a physical fitness exam that involved running like 50 meters and doing pull-ups and shit. If we didn't pass the exam, they'd not only hold us back, but the school said it would go on some sort of permanent record I could never see. Well, I never finished it because I guess I just feel through the cracks due to scheduling issues, and no one ever reminded me.

So, I have this really irrational fear that I'm going to apply for a job somewhere and they'll do a background check and be like "Umm, yeah, we're gonna need you to finish that physical exam"

and that's my life

Cilogy wrote:In junior high school, back in good ol' 2003, I was told students couldn't finish 8th grade until they completed a physical fitness exam that involved running like 50 meters and doing pull-ups and shit. If we didn't pass the exam, they'd not only hold us back, but the school said it would go on some sort of permanent record I could never see. Well, I never finished it because I guess I just feel through the cracks due to scheduling issues, and no one ever reminded me.

So, I have this really irrational fear that I'm going to apply for a job somewhere and they'll do a background check and be like "Umm, yeah, we're gonna need you to finish that physical exam"

and that's my life
quality post I enjoyed it

It's official. I want to adopt Chris Pratt.

mfw seeing Interstellar a week later than everyone else, that week will be uber tough....

(some personal and other v. important stuff just fell on that weekend/early following week which means OW is out the question)

antovolk wrote:mfw seeing Interstellar a week later than everyone else, that week will be uber tough....

(some personal and other v. important stuff just fell on that weekend/early following week which means OW is out the question)
I feel your pain. My opening weekend plans are slowly falling to shit also.

Not to rub it in your face guys, but I'm seeing it three times opening week (Tues, Thurs, Sat), all 70mm on a 6 story IMAX screen. I've got a group of 30 guys going over the three days, with most going Tuesday.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Not to rub it in your face guys, but I'm seeing it three times opening week (Tues, Thurs, Sat), all 70mm on a 6 story IMAX screen. I've got a group of 30 guys going over the three days, with most going Tuesday.

-Vader
Now you're just being mean. ;)