Who has the Best Beard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Dodd wrote:
Law wrote:
Dodd wrote:I wish I could grow a good bread. :|
You have to hit puberty first
smooth shave>beard
women love beards.

Durden wrote:
Dodd wrote:You have to hit puberty first
smooth shave>beard
women love beards.[/quote]
Mika doesn't.

Durden wrote:
Dodd wrote:
Law wrote: You have to hit puberty first
smooth shave>beard
women love beards.
Women love handsomeness
Women love beards

Handsome + Beard = unfair :cry: :cry: Image

but then again their are exceptions
B-Pitty with the rare L

Forum Pro
Law
Dodd wrote:
Law wrote:
Dodd wrote:I wish I could grow a good bread. :|
You have to hit puberty first
smooth shave>beard
lolwut

BlairCo wrote: Mika doesn't.
Mika is probably a 50 year old man.

It's kind of a well known and excepted idea that outside of rareish instances women prefer male body hair down to a minimum, this extends to facial hair. Using celebrities as examples to the contrary doesn't really work, since celebrities are generally significantly more attractive than us normal people, facial hair or not, haha.

Durden wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Mika doesn't.
Mika is probably a 50 year old man.

But seriously though, all the hot girls I know get wet for beards. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Crazy Eight wrote:It's kind of a well known and excepted idea that outside of rareish instances women prefer male body hair down to a minimum, this extends to facial hair. Using celebrities as examples to the contrary doesn't really work, since celebrities are generally significantly more attractive than us normal people, facial hair or not, haha.
I live in Portland, and Beards are something the ladies desire. Northwest is a little different than elsewhere though, you know that.

Crazy Eight wrote:It's kind of a well known and excepted idea that outside of rareish instances women prefer male body hair down to a minimum, this extends to facial hair. Using celebrities as examples to the contrary doesn't really work, since celebrities are generally significantly more attractive than us normal people, facial hair or not, haha.
This is true celebs look better than most people (because they are Gods among us :P ) But it is up to personal preference. And some groups of people stack up to celeb looks in the general public.
In my opinion guys look better clean shaven. It makes you look younger, cleaner, and gives the overall look of a well maintained person rather than a rugged woodsmen. examples.

insta edit: plus grooming sections in mens magazines and online trend sites say that beards are out right now, so we must obey. :lol:

Dodd wrote:
insta edit: plus grooming sections in mens magazines and online trend sites say that beards are out right now, so we must obey. :lol:
I know guys getting pussy solely because they have beards.