NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
DoubleD wrote:Had an interview at one of the largest printing companies in the country yesterday. Hoping for a call back in the next few days. The money with this job is good enough that I might actually be able to finally get that home theater set up I've been wanting. #fingerscrossed
Good luck.

Allstar wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Had an interview at one of the largest printing companies in the country yesterday. Hoping for a call back in the next few days. The money with this job is good enough that I might actually be able to finally get that home theater set up I've been wanting. #fingerscrossed
Good luck.
Thanks.

I believe, dubz. You're on an upswing now.

I was considering making a thread called "Post the story/reason behind your username" Has that thread been made before? I don't want to make a re-post. I figured I'd ask here before just blindly making it.

MiracleSleeper wrote:I was considering making a thread called "Post the story/reason behind your username" Has that thread been made before? I don't want to make a re-post. I figured I'd ask here before just blindly making it.
I think there is a thread like that somewhere actually, no search bar anymore though so it's harder to find.

christophmac wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I was considering making a thread called "Post the story/reason behind your username" Has that thread been made before? I don't want to make a re-post. I figured I'd ask here before just blindly making it.
I think there is a thread like that somewhere actually, no search bar anymore though so it's harder to find.
Damn. Do you think I should go ahead and make it anyway, since the old thread is lost within the forum's history? I don't want to end up pissing anyone off, cause I know re-posts tend to do that lol.

MiracleSleeper wrote:
christophmac wrote:
Damn. Do you think I should go ahead and make it anyway, since the old thread is lost within the forum's history? I don't want to end up pissing anyone off, cause I know re-posts tend to do that lol.
Something like this you mean?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7055

Felt this was relevant due to the news that Grown Ups 2 is "tracking" better than Pacific Rim, and that this is a big deal to the suits.

Sandy wrote:Felt this was relevant due to the news that Grown Ups 2 is "tracking" better than Pacific Rim, and that this is a big deal to the suits.

perfect