NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I read all of didich's posts in a tywin lannister voice.

A video leaked today of the mayor of my city smoking crack. :eh: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :facepalm:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Sandy wrote:I read all of didich's posts in a tywin lannister voice.
I always thought you were a stunted fool. Perhaps I was wrong.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
Sandy wrote:I read all of didich's posts in a tywin lannister voice.
I always thought you were a stunted fool. Perhaps I was wrong.
lulz
Dodd wrote:A video leaked today of the mayor of my city smoking crack. :eh: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :facepalm:
Dude looks fat for a crackhead. Wonder who he pissed off.

God, I am having such a hard time trying to figure out whether I should accept the admission offer by University of Toronto or not.

It's strange...I've been wanting this for such a long time yet here I am being reluctant.

DreamPolice wrote:God, I am having such a hard time trying to figure out whether I should accept the admission offer by University of Toronto or not.

It's strange...I've been wanting this for such a long time yet here I am being reluctant.
How long do you have to decide?

Sandy wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:God, I am having such a hard time trying to figure out whether I should accept the admission offer by University of Toronto or not.

How long do you have to decide?
They haven't really said but the deadline for another institute I applied for which is almost equally important is the 1st of June so I have to decide by then anyway.

Too bad you didn't come last year. You could have hung out with your good pal Dodd. :lol: I had a great experience at UofT, but then again I'm very much an extrovert. What program are you taking if you don't mind me asking?
Why you lurking my page brah?

Kill me, guys. Tomorrow I'll have a big and scary Calculus exam. With all the fucking demonstrations.

Red Hood. Posts something about him being paranoid/going crazy/hearing voices in his head. Needs advice. Advice given. Leaves topic and doesn't post again. Wtf.

We wanna know what's going on man. It'd be bad if something bad happened.