NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:30 pm
Ruth wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:28 pm
why do i find it very ironic two of the (possibly) most frequent posters of this thread felt attacked by someone merely boasting about making out or whatever
Honestly, someone here posted a picture of my cleavage once so nothing I say after that will ever be as TMI as that.
wait a moment

what?

Ruth wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Artemis wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:30 pm
Ruth wrote:
why do i find it very ironic two of the (possibly) most frequent posters of this thread felt attacked by someone merely boasting about making out or whatever
Honestly, someone here posted a picture of my cleavage once so nothing I say after that will ever be as TMI as that.
wait a moment

what?
It was one of those "why doesn't this person post here anymore" post and they posted a picture I put up on Tumblr here where my cleavage was showing.

Ruth wrote:
Tbh I’m the most frequent poster wherever. It’s my crippling anxiety. 🕷️

yo wtf lol

If that was me I'm very sorry Artemis, but I don't remember that, and I feel like even I wouldn't sink that low

Cilogy wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 6:57 pm
yo wtf lol

If that was me I'm very sorry Artemis, but I don't remember that, and I feel like even I wouldn't sink that low
Don't worry. It wasn't you.

Artemis, if you wanted to share what someone said to you, that should be absolutely fine. It's definitely not as if you crossed a line or anything.

Artemis wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 6:04 am
In between kisses, he kept saying "You're so pretty. You're so fucking pretty."

What a self esteem booster.
Dats hot. I miss affection yo.

Nomis wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 7:28 pm
Artemis, if you wanted to share what someone said to you, that should be absolutely fine. It's definitely not as if you crossed a line or anything.
Thank you! I didn't think I was crossing a line or anything to be honest.
the_red_ninja wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 7:35 pm
Artemis wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 6:04 am
In between kisses, he kept saying "You're so pretty. You're so fucking pretty."

What a self esteem booster.
Dats hot. I miss affection yo.
It was. And hopefully you can find it again soon!

So lemme join in on the TMI so you dont feel alone.

I actually did something similar with my ex where were laying in bed and I suggested we play this "game" where we take turns kissing and trying to give each other unique compliments. It was fun cuz it got increasingly ridiculous like "you have voluptuous elbows" or whatever, which made us laugh hysterically.

Later she told me that was the moment she knew she wanted to make things official.

Which, on paper, sounds like some twee high school prom night bullshit but it was great in the moment

also, we were high

Omg that is so adorable. I love it!