NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 2:56 am
m4st4 wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 2:50 am
Jason Sudeikis texted Olivia Wilde one month after he got her phone number on SNL, they're partners since 2011, so yeah, you're overthinking it. Just do whatever you feel is the best way and if she feels the same way it's on. The thing about texts is that she wasn't just sitting there in front of her phone waiting for you, bastard, to call for a drink, life goes on... But with the right sort of approach you can literally reignite that fire weeks or even months after, with the right sort of approach.🕷
It's been 2 months. Would texting her tomorrow asking about her schedule this semester for classes be a bad idea? Not the most exciting topic but it would give for a good opportunity for a conversation outside of "Hey! How was that summer that I completely ignored you for?"
Absolutely not. Just be casual about it. When she responds act accordingly, turn it into casual conversation with a hint of more to come, let her know that you're available now. Like I said, she wasn't there all alone sitting and waiting for your text, but she might be in the future if you two finally *click*. The way I see it, if it didn't work over the summer, it wasn't meant to work over the summer anyway. 🕷

Bacon wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 2:43 am
Advice please. The sooner the better.

Got a girl (Girl A)'s number the day after I got rejected by another girl (Girl B). I got her number because I was really down and I needed a pick-me-up moment. I mentioned we could maybe hang out during the summer and left it at that. I was genuine in what I was saying, but Girl B is a good friend of mine so it was taking me a bit of time to get over her considering my regular seeing of her throughout the summer. I don't like moving on fast because I feel it's unfair to the person I'm beginning to date. But now I feel like an asshole because I never texted Girl A back and there's no reason for her to assume I was uninterested at the time because I obviously asked for it. I go to college with Girl A and I'd love to begin talking to her and possibly go on a date but I don't know how to not seem like a selfish prick that blew her off.

Am I looking too far into it? Should I just give up since I missed my chance, or is it worth texting her/seeing her at college and trying to initiate it? I want to believe she'd totally understand my predicament but I'm worried she was really bummed after I never texted her back (because she seemed genuinely interested). If it's worth a shot, I'd like to text her today before school kicks back into force on Monday so I can start creating a dialogue I can connect with in-person with her.
she either wants to hang out with you or she doesn't (she gave you her number, she does) everything else is irrelevant. she's not sad.

Thanks buds. Didn't want to do something that would be seen as disrespectful.

so, the greatest legacy of my ex is that now I'm like really into big girls, which I have to admit makes things a bit ... simpler

meanwhile, I continue to crush on guys who are totally and completely out of my league ... and straight ... and probably very conservative so if I ever declared my feelings, I'd probably get shot or whatever

so like fuck my life right

I might have found my match. And I want to pursue that exciting feeling.🕷️

Forum Pro
Law
m4st4 wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:17 am
I legit told you not to tell anyone

Cilogy wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 7:33 pm
so, the greatest legacy of my ex is that now I'm like really into big girls, which I have to admit makes things a bit ... simpler
🤔

Law wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 1:03 am
m4st4 wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:17 am
I legit told you not to tell anyone
:( I ruined it, didn’t I? 🕷️

Almost got nudes last night. Maybe later this week I'll get nudes.

I did get birthday money from him though so yay.

Artemis wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 9:57 am
Almost got nudes last night. Maybe later this week I'll get nudes.

I did get birthday money from him though so yay.
Nudes, like for future blackmail? 🕷