NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
the_red_ninja wrote:
:angel: Lovely.£

the_red_ninja wrote:After a movie date: (ignore my face; look at him)
Yay. ;)

the_red_ninja wrote: After a movie date: (ignore my face; look at him)

i like the glasses

When I think about the idea of love, first I think about all the stuff that’s keeping me from just pulling the trigger; so far I’ve been successful in finding at least one per thought. The tiniest things.

I saw him last night. In the middle of foreplay, he stopped and said that all this felt wrong.

He started talking about how this year has been hard for him with his new job, his depression, all the expectations he has to live up to.

Pretty much he just said that he wasn't in the right place to have a relationship and that I shouldn't wait for him.

I love him so much. I know what he's saying is right, but a small part of me hopes that someday when everything is better, he will come back.

akv1984 wrote:I saw him last night. In the middle of foreplay, he stopped and said that all this felt wrong.

He started talking about how this year has been hard for him with his new job, his depression, all the expectations he has to live up to.

Pretty much he just said that he wasn't in the right place to have a relationship and that I shouldn't wait for him.

I love him so much. I know what he's saying is right, but a small part of me hopes that someday when everything is better, he will come back.
That sucks. The timing especially :(

So, I'm back home, left my guy in China. This morning I'm lying in bed thinking about him, and at that exact moment (through the timezones and shit) he messages me that he actually misses me. This is the fool that wanted to break it off with me a month ago.

So, I'm lying in bed crying, because of course I miss him too, but I know he is probably just horny while my heart is hurting. I am still attached because he was sooo good to me. I almost video called him, but I need to move on yo.

Speaking of moving on... I signed up for tinder :shock: and it is super scary yo. I mean in China it was simple, even with the language barrier we knew what the purpose of the meet up was. Whereas back now, especially people of my age, they want to talk, go hiking :sick: , and have a relationship :roll: . Plus I do not feel safe meeting new people.

Tinder (and similar dating apps) can creepy for a multitude of reasons, which is why I've never used them before and I'm not sure if I ever will lol. But your wording confused me a bit, ninja. What's wrong with people wanting to go hiking and have relationships haha? Is that something you're against or is there something else I'm missing?

fuck dude this is so depressing

Ruth wrote:Tinder (and similar dating apps) can creepy for a multitude of reasons, which is why I've never used them before and I'm not sure if I ever will lol. But your wording confused me a bit, ninja. What's wrong with people wanting to go hiking and have relationships haha? Is that something you're against or is there something else I'm missing?
she's lamenting the straight-forward nature of hookups in china