NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:this hella hella cutie was the cashier at the GAP and she laughed at not one, oh no but two of my jokes. i was like hell yeah.

so i went back a couple hours later to be like yo #?? but she was gone and i leave the state for a month tomorrow :(
went back like 5 more times since and she still wasn't there but she was there today and i got her fucking number

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:this hella hella cutie was the cashier at the GAP and she laughed at not one, oh no but two of my jokes. i was like hell yeah.

so i went back a couple hours later to be like yo #?? but she was gone and i leave the state for a month tomorrow :(
went back like 5 more times since and she still wasn't there but she was there today and i got her fucking number
what is it?

Cilogy wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

what is it?
555 555 5555

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Heck yeah man. Way to go

she didnt text me back lol

actually thats not true she texted me back once and THEN she never texted me back

oh well

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:she didnt text me back lol

actually thats not true she texted me back once and THEN she never texted me back

oh well
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. Don't go insane, braked.

BlairCo wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:she didnt text me back lol

oh well
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. Don't go insane, braked.
too fucking late mikey

Just imagine breaking the habit (LP).

But it's impossible.

wait which thing should i not be doing over and over

Not to sideline your problems Braked, but I'm in two minds over the lady I am seeing. She wants to have casual sex, and I want something meaningful but I can't see it with her. I feel that the sex is inevitable with us, but I'd hate to reduce her to somebody I have meaningless sex with. I've been in the situation before where the relationship was undeveloped and it as all about sex and it didn't feel right with me.
But I also haven't performed in a year, so I'm trying to control my selfish desires with her.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:wait which thing should i not be doing over and over
Texting her.