Worst Cinema Experience

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:Image
Okay how about this. I wanted to make Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End special for my two younger brothers so we finally went to our local cinema, bought our popcorns, took the tickets and sat our assess down, excited to see the flick. At which point this huge excursion of sorts, like twenty teens with cell phones, alcohol and dumb-as-it-gets discussions started wrecking my brothers' experience by continuously whispering out loud if they should leave the movie, when they should leave it and where should they go. So, about half an hour passed (they were constantly annoying) in a room full of apparently polite people, I stand up, turn around and start yelling out loud: ''SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEAVE ALREADY!!!''

And they did, two minutes after, all twenty of them. :lol:

DoubleD wrote: I can't speak for M4, but yea. Utter silence. I mean I welcome the appropriate reaction at the appropriate moment, but when it comes to people who talk and whisper and play with their phones for no reason, well that's just fucking rude. And they need to be slapped. Hard.
Agreed. The only exception to the rule is The Room.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

People behind me laughing during Amour. Fucking serious? I went with my mom, and her mom died of a stroke when i was 13 or so. Needless to say it was a cathartic experience for her, and this dude and his dumb bitch were laughing at inopportune times behind us. tl;dr it ain't a fucking comedy.

banepants wrote:People behind me laughing during Amour. Fucking serious? I went with my mom, and her mom died of a stroke when i was 13 or so. Needless to say it was a cathartic experience for her, and this dude and his dumb bitch were laughing at inopportune times behind us. tl;dr it ain't a fucking comedy.
Did you fuck em up?
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
banepants wrote:People behind me laughing during Amour. Fucking serious? I went with my mom, and her mom died of a stroke when i was 13 or so. Needless to say it was a cathartic experience for her, and this dude and his dumb bitch were laughing at inopportune times behind us. tl;dr it ain't a fucking comedy.
Did you fuck em up?
I thought about saying something when he said "finally some action" during a certain scene, and I thought about saying something after the credits rolled but realized that would be childish, plus I have a 64 year old woman with me, so I'm not going to go starting fights. The dude has to live with being a stupid fuck, which is worse than anything i could do. Truth be told, I still had a "pleasurable" experience, if you can describe watching a Haneke movie that way. I was just blown the fuck away by how dumb most of the other 15 or so people, and especially those two, were.

Transformers 2 - film was terrible and it was longer than I thought it was going to be so every second of the final third was digging into something else I was supposed to be doing which was naturally an annoyance for me.

I see twattish people a surprising amount at cinemas nowadays, these fat people who eat food loudly and make stupid, ignorant comments which they think are funny about films or anything - I'm usually watching a good enough film to make up for their presence, though. Can't think of the last time I've really not enjoyed a film I saw at the cinema.

I cant stand when people react so loudly to shit, when I saw Side Effects three older ladies literally gasped for like a minute during an important scene. Then fucking chatted about everything going on as if they were the only ones in the theater.

Last week I was watching Life of Pi and this dad and his like 10 year old kid kept talking though out the whole movie. The kid kept asking quetions to his dad about everything. :suicide: and they were super loud too :x
Why you lurking my page brah?

I'm usually the first person in the theater, and I pick out a seat, or pair of seats as the case may be. What I don't understand is why the obnoxious people, like sheep, come and sit either right in front of you or right behind you. Always.

banepants wrote:I'm usually the first person in the theater, and I pick out a seat, or pair of seats as the case may be. What I don't understand is why the obnoxious people, like sheep, come and sit either right in front of you or right behind you. Always.
I've never had this issue. Maybe I smell like goats
Sigs???

banepants wrote:I'm usually the first person in the theater, and I pick out a seat, or pair of seats as the case may be. What I don't understand is why the obnoxious people, like sheep, come and sit either right in front of you or right behind you. Always.
I arrive first most of the time and this same thing happens.

Also, I hate when people talk at full volume during the previews.
Brave New World