Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:
banepants wrote:
I think he was talking about someone else. Talli was pretty far from "insanely jacked".

Crazy does have his ducks in a row right now.
Yeah, not Talli. That other guy. Don't have his name on recall... someone else probably remembers, it was a fairly big deal. lol
I cant recall any of are members being insanely jacked. :lol:

Although I am totally with you on the nudes, I don't find any reason for them other than attention.
Last edited by Durden on March 29th, 2013, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Eight wrote:
banepants wrote:
I think he was talking about someone else. Talli was pretty far from "insanely jacked".

Crazy does have his ducks in a row right now.
Yeah, not Talli. That other guy. Don't have his name on recall... someone else probably remembers, it was a fairly big deal. lol
Was it Nolanoscopy? If I remember right he was fucking yoked.

banepants wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Fuck, yes, that was the dude. :lol:

Crazy Eight wrote:
banepants wrote:
lol he posted pics while working out, and flexing with a pump. He deserved to be banned on the spot for being a douchebag.

Crazy Eight wrote:
chee wrote:
I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:
I know you love to jump on the ultra-liberal feminist bandwagon without actually thinking through your own opinions, but lets take breath here and take a look into the wonderful world of reality. Every time you decide to cycle through this site and post, you do so with a barrage of sexually explicit photos that you get insane amounts of attention for, and then you play coy when said comments appear, as if you A.) Don't care whether you get attention, B.) Dislike the attention. Either way, it's irrelevant, since you continuously do it anyway. I genuinely don't care whether you want to take -almost- nude or sexually posed photos of yourself and post them on the internet when you know the kind of reactions you'll get, what's insanely stupid is when you try to act as if you don't want that attention or it bothers you, and then you repeatedly do it again anyway. Posting sexually explicit photo's on the internet for attention is the epitome of 'whorishness', and that's a literal usage of the cultural term. It's not as if you're posting tasteful art nudes with both compositional and appreciative (beauty of the body) value, you're literally posting web-cam pics of you mostly naked, repeatedly, for attention. Call a spade a spade, and the only people who'll disagree are guys who can't think without their dick and women so high strung on feminism that merely throwing that accusation (sexism) towards someone is enough to boil their blood.

Moving on. The last time a man posted shirtless photos on this site he was run out of the forum. He was insanely muscular, and posted shirtless photos of himself flexing, and people mocked him, insulted him, and teased him until he literally stopped coming to this site. Even recently, I post a photo of myself holding a damn camera in a t-shirt and I get multiple people accusing me of flexing or trying to look big, despite the reality that at the time I wasn't even aware I was being photographed. Men don't get away with anything on this site, so leave your feminist bullshit which is nothing more than way for you to divert any responsibility on yourself, at the front door.
Wait, hold on a second.

I don't think she's saying she's bothered by anything. All she said was "10/10 would sex", and then you attacked her for her "whorishness", completely out of left field. Granted, there's a lot to be said about posting any kind of picture of yourself online. I'm pretty sure she's knowledgeable enough to know that when she posts a pic of herself online, she can't expect a certain type of reaction from people. Remember when someone posted her nude pics all over NF last year? I told her about it and she didn't give a fuck. All she's saying is she has the right to drool over pics just as guys do that to girls here all the time. She doesn't deserved to be called a whore for that. I mean if anyone's saying something without actually thinking through their own opinions, or considering what's actually happening, it's you, because it seems like you completely misunderstood what she was saying.

Keegan, I love you bro, I really do, but you can't be shooting from the hip and then accuse other people of doing it too.
Last edited by Cilogy on March 29th, 2013, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:until he literally stopped coming to this site.
He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.
Are people really simple enough to believe that because someone used the word talli in the username that it was actually him? :roll:

TeddyBlass wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.
Are people really simple enough to believe that because someone used the word talli in the username that it was actually him? :roll:
Kind of obvious it is him by looking at the posts.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
Kind of obvious it is him by looking at the posts.
Tell yourself what you want, doesn't make it so.

wtf is going on in this thread? :wtf:
gib sigs

Durden wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
lol he posted pics while working out, and flexing with a pump. He deserved to be banned on the spot for being a douchebag.
Douchebag is the societal male equivalent to the female's 'whore'. But nobody freaks when people use it.
I don't think she's saying she's bothered by anything. All she said was "10/10 would sex", and then you attacked her for her "whorishness", completely out of left field. Granted, there's a lot to be said about posting any kind of picture of yourself online. I'm pretty sure she's knowledgeable enough to know that when she posts a pic of herself online, she can't expect a certain type of reaction from people. Remember when someone posted her nude pics all over NF last year? I told her about it and she didn't give a fuck. All she's saying is she has the right to do drool over pics just as guys do that to girls here all the time. She doesn't deserved to be called a whore for that. I mean if anyone's saying something without actually thinking through their own opinions, or considering what's actually happening, it's you, because it seems like you completely misunderstood what she was saying.
I was addressing her whole posting nudes thing from the get go. Offerring to have sex with multiple men was just a jumping off point for my initial, sarcastic, comment. I mean, making such insinuations while repeatedly posting nude pictures of yourself kind of throws the jokingness of the insinuations into a grey area, which changes the entire dynamic, anyway. Being called a sexist, without any grounded reason, is what set me off.