Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law wrote:herro
I can't possibly be the only one who sees this much similarity.

chee wrote: I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:
lol , so true
Master Virgo wrote:
Law wrote:herro
I can't possibly be the only one who sees this much similarity.
:wave:

chee wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
I can't decide whether to respect your rampant whorishness because of it's nonconformist and bold nature, or to be appalled both conceptually, morally, and on some front, intellectually. :think:
I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:
I know you love to jump on the ultra-liberal feminist bandwagon without actually thinking through your own opinions, but lets take breath here and take a look into the wonderful world of reality. Every time you decide to cycle through this site and post, you do so with a barrage of sexually explicit photos that you get insane amounts of attention for, and then you play coy when said comments appear, as if you A.) Don't care whether you get attention, B.) Dislike the attention. Either way, it's irrelevant, since you continuously do it anyway. I genuinely don't care whether you want to take -almost- nude or sexually posed photos of yourself and post them on the internet when you know the kind of reactions you'll get, what's insanely stupid is when you try to act as if you don't want that attention or it bothers you, and then you repeatedly do it again anyway. Posting sexually explicit photo's on the internet for attention is the epitome of 'whorishness', and that's a literal usage of the cultural term. It's not as if you're posting tasteful art nudes with both compositional and appreciative (beauty of the body) value, you're literally posting web-cam pics of you mostly naked, repeatedly, for attention. Call a spade a spade, and the only people who'll disagree are guys who can't think without their dick and women so high strung on feminism that merely throwing that accusation (sexism) towards someone is enough to boil their blood.

Moving on. The last time a man posted shirtless photos on this site he was run out of the forum. He was insanely muscular, and posted shirtless photos of himself flexing, and people mocked him, insulted him, and teased him until he literally stopped coming to this site. Even recently, I post a photo of myself holding a damn camera in a t-shirt and I get multiple people accusing me of flexing or trying to look big, despite the reality that at the time I wasn't even aware I was being photographed. Men don't get away with anything on this site, so leave your feminist bullshit which is nothing more than way for you to divert any responsibility on yourself, at the front door.

Crazy Eight wrote:
chee wrote:
I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:
I know you love to jump on the ultra-liberal feminist bandwagon without actually thinking through your own opinions, but lets take breath here and take a look into the wonderful world of reality. Every time you decide to cycle through this site and post, you do so with a barrage of sexually explicit photos that you get insane amounts of attention for, and then you play coy when said comments appear, as if you A.) Don't care whether you get attention, B.) Dislike the attention. Either way, it's irrelevant, since you continuously do it anyway. I genuinely don't care whether you want to take -almost- nude or sexually posed photos of yourself and post them on the internet when you know the kind of reactions you'll get, what's insanely stupid is when you try to act as if you don't want that attention or it bothers you, and then you repeatedly do it again anyway. Posting sexually explicit photo's on the internet for attention is the epitome of 'whorishness', and that's a literal usage of the cultural term. It's not as if you're posting tasteful art nudes with both compositional and appreciative (beauty of the body) value, you're literally posting web-cam pics of you mostly naked, repeatedly, for attention. Call a spade a spade, and the only people who'll disagree are guys who can't think without their dick and women so high strung on feminism that merely throwing that accusation (sexism) towards someone is enough to boil their blood.
lol, so true
both of you got your own point :clap:

Crazy Eight wrote:until he literally stopped coming to this site.
He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.

lol this is great.

Crazy has a point.
Say Girl

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.
.... it doesn't matter. He was harassed until he no longer felt he could post as 'himself' on this site. The point remains.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
I think he was talking about someone else. Talli was pretty far from "insanely jacked".

Crazy does have his ducks in a row right now.

Crazy Eight wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.
.... it doesn't matter. He was harassed until he no longer felt he could post as 'himself' on this site. The point remains.
Dude I think she was just mad you calld her a whore when she commented on a guys pic when guys do that shit not just to her but most girls that post pics. Tho Chee def makes it clear she wants the attention. Or at least likes it.
Say Girl

banepants wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: He's made numerous dupe accounts including one today. :lol: He didn't 'stop' coming to the site.
I think he was talking about someone else. Talli was pretty far from "insanely jacked".

Crazy does have his ducks in a row right now.
Yeah, not Talli. That other guy. Don't have his name on recall... someone else probably remembers, it was a fairly big deal. lol